hirotō; the devil's twin

A/N: Welp, Author-chan is too lazy to find a photo with just Hirōto in it, gomen.

Anyways, (Here it is again HA.) This is kind of rushed, please forgive me aaaaaand aaaaaalsooooo,

OMGGGGG THANK YOU FOR 100 (or something) READSSSS!!! AAAAHHH I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY WHEN I SAW THAT, THANK YOU MATES!!!

And thank you for supporting my BNHA oneshot book too; if you're reading both of my books, THANK YOUUUUUU.

Hehe, starting now I will be a demanding author.. Can I? Onegai? (T⌓T) I just want votes and comments! *le cri intensifies* Please request, I'm running out of ideas. (Not really, I'm just lazy to think of a plot, gomen gomen.)

#IdidnotcertainlyforgottowriteaoneshotforHirōto!

[Third Person's POV (aka: The Author)]

"(Y/N)-chan.." Karma called out to his younger twin sister while shaking her.

Well, it's technically her first day of school in Kunigigaoka, Class 3-E; and it is not good to be late on a first day. Karma is already in his school uniform, he's just waiting for his twin.

(Y/N) Akabane is Karma's twin sister; Karma is older than her by 15 hours. Yeah, HOURS. Don't ask why, some even took days before being born.

Anyways, (Y/N) is still asleep and Karma was getting impatient. So, being the red headed devil he is, he poured cold water on poor (Y/N) to wake her up.

"KARMA!!!"

The red devil just smirked at his twin, "We're going to be late (Y/N)-chan ~ Koro-sensei will be mad at us ~" Karma told her.

The red headed girl (You're red headed in here, just deal with it.) glared at her brother before sighing and raising her hands, which meant she's surrendering. "Fine. I'll get ready now. Get out." She told her brother, and Karma obediently went out of her room.

A few minutes later...

(Y/N) is already done taking a bath and changing into her school uniform. She's ready to go! (Shit. I think I'm watching too much Spongebob Squarepants cartoon.)

They live alone in their *cough* huge *cough* mansion *cough* because their parents are always overseas.

Karma already cooked and ate breakfast, before waking (Y/N) up, but as for (Y/N), she just took a toasted bread and walked to school with her brother.

-

They are already in Kunigigaoka, and currently in front of their classroom door.

"(Y/N)-chan I'll go inside now, Koro-sensei still has to introduce you to class so you need to stay here. Good luck! And beware of the pervert of this class, Taiga Okajima." Karma told his twin sister and went inside the classroom.

"Karma-kun!! You're almost late!!" (Y/N) heard her new teacher, Koro-sensei, lectured her twin brother.

"Gomen Koro-sensei, my wife took too long getting ready." She heard Karma replied to Koro-sensei.

'Wife!?! What the fuck!?!' (Y/N) thought.

"Anyways, Class we have a new student coming in today!!" She again heard Koro-sensei announce her arrival. "(Y/N)-san please come in." Koro-sensei told her and she followed.

She stood in front of the classroom, beside Koro-sensei and bowed. "Ohayōu minna-san! I'm (Y/N) Akabane, please take care of me!!" (Y/N) introduced herself and smiled adorably at her new classmates.