yūma; yellow oranges

A/N: Welp, turns out I can't update on 4 books in one day so I unpublished mah two other book of scenarios. (Can't update on four books cause I'm fucking lazy. 😚)

And Wattpad is being a bitch and deleted the previous Isogai X Reader one shot so I have to make another one, though this is super similar to the deleted one. (Well, yeah they are the same, Isogai-kun misunderstanding things. Meh.)

Anyways, (Lmao, I just realized I use 'Anyways' LOT OF TIMES.) you will be Maehara's twin here, hope you'll like it! o(^^o)

[Third Person's POV]

"Irashaimase ~!!" A raven haired waiter greeted you as soon as you entered the café, Kunigi-kaze.

The waiter then went to assist you and led you to a table for two, "What's your order ma'am?" The waiter asked you with a smile.

"I would like to order a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate cake." (Change it or whatever, it's fiction. If you hate strawberries, it's okay BUT WHY!?! IT'S SO GOOD SO WHY!?!)

"Is that all ma'am?" He asked again.

"Yes that is all." You answered.

-

After a few minutes, the waiter came with your order.

"Here is your order ma'am." He placed the food in your table gently, with a smile.

"Thank you." You thanked him and he just smiled.

He went back to work and as for you, you started eating your dessert peacefully.

Not until someone walked into the café and called out to you.

"(Y/N)!!!" The guy who walked in called out to you.

Oh, it's Mr. Ginger. (Yeah, and you're Ms. Ginger since you have the same color as Hirōto. Lmao.)

"Hirōto! What are you doing here?" You asked

"Why? Am I not allowed in here? Welp, I came to visit my friend who works here." He answered and sat down with you at the two-person table.

[Your POV]

Eh? Friend?

"Friend? Who?" I asked Hirōto once again.

"Him!" He exclaimed as he points at the raven haired waiter who served you earlier.

"Oh! He's the one who served me earlier." I told Hirōto, I didn't knew Hirōto would make friends with the kinds of him, I'm saying that I expected Hirōto's friends would be playboys too but this one looks decent.

Is that guy out of his mind when he became friends with Hirōto? (Okay. That is just mean...but so true...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE!)

"Yūma!!" Hirōto called out to the waiter and waved at him, the boii turned around to see his 'friend' waving at him and motioning him to come to our table.

"What is it Hirōto? You ready to order?" 'Yūma' asked his Ginger friend.

"Yep! I'll have a mango shake and carrot cake." My jerky twin answered him.

"Pfffft." I laughed. "Seriously!? You're ordering an orange and yellow colored food? Pffft, your whole body is full of Yellow Oranges already and you're still not contented? Seriously Hirōto!" I commented and laughed at my brother's order.

"Shut up. I know you want to eat my food too." He fired back at me.

"You shut up. Psh." I pouted and the raven haired waiter, 'Yūma' went to prepare his order.