five✔(🔞)

"So, how ya dealing with being here so far?" Howard asked as he walked me back to mine and Peggy's shared tent.
    I shrugged, and smirked as I thought of what Steve did. "It was okay, I mean I did get to see my friend jump on a grenade today, so that was exciting."
    "D-did it go off?" Howard asked with wide eyes.
    I chuckled and looked at him. "Did you hear an explosion?" he shook his head and she chuckled again.
    "When am I going to meet this friend of yours?" he asked as we reached my tent. I shrugged.
    Doctor Erskine and  Col. Philips were talking about a test subject, meaning Steve... I thought. Why didn't I pay so much attention to this before? They can't do tests on Steve, if he dies I will fucking kill someone.
    "Who knows?" I said with a shrug. "See you tomorrow, Howie." I said getting ready to go into my tent, but I stopped and turned back to my brother and hugged him. He hugged me back and I squeezed him tighter. "Goodnight, Howie..."
    "Goodnight, (Y/n), I love you," he said letting go of me. I smiled.
    "I love you too." I said and walked into my tent. I changed into my pajamas (a pair of black silk pants and a matching button up shirt, I don't like nightgowns) and sat down on my bunk and rested my head in my hands.
    Bucky doesn't know about Steve getting accepted for the army... Steve doesn't know if he'll be okay after being tested on... Howard doesn't know that Steve was the person I was so keen on... Peggy doesn't know that I actually like the skinny boy...
    His soft blonde hair that he lets me style in unconventional ways... His laugh that fills my heart with so much joy that it overflows... His personality... his smile that out shines the sun... Ugh, he didn't know what he was doing to me.
    I should go see him... I thought getting off my bunk. I walked out of the tent and glanced around, not seeing Howard any where I walked out of my tent and walked over to Steve's. I knocked lightly.
    "Come in!" Steve called. I walked in and he smiled at me. "Hey, (Y/n)."
    I smiled and sat down on his bunk next to him. "So, can't sleep?" I asked looking over at him, he closed his book and nodded a little.
    "Yeah."
    "Steve, everything will be okay," I said reaching over and grabbing his hand, my face flushing at my sudden actions, I went to pull my hand away but Steve entwined his fingers with mine.
    "How can you be so sure, (Y/n)?" he asked looking at me with a slight blush on his face.
    I shrugged and scooted a little closer to him. "I just feel it... I know that you'll be fine... Just don't forget about me when you get famous." I joked, looking down at the floor.
···············
    Steve looked at (Y/n) as she looked down at the ground, her cheeks lightly dusted with blush and a small smile on her face.
    Wow... She's really beautiful. Steve thought.
    "I could never forget you, (Y/n)..." he said quietly. She lifted her head and looked at him. "I could never forget the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."
    Her face flushed even more. "S-Steve..." she stuttered glancing down at their hands. Steve reached his other hand toward her, he lightly grabbed her chin and pushed her head up to look at him.
    "I mean it..." he said looking into her (e/c) eyes, his blue eyes glanced down at her lips then back up at her eyes. He leaned in, and so did she.
    Their lips millimeters apart, his top lip brushed hers but their act was interrupted by a knock at the door. The pair jumped back from each other and looked toward the door.
    "May I?" Dr. Erskine asked.
    "Y-yeah," Steve answered glancing toward (Y/n), who stared at her lap her cheeks as red as her lipstick.
···············
    I looked at my hands, flustered by what almost happened.
    Does Steve actually feel the same way? Or is it just an 'in the moment' type thing because he's scared about what will happen tomorrow with the procedure? I thought as I ran a hand through my (h/c) hair. I glanced toward Steve as Erskine and him talked, I decided that I should probably listen to the conversation.
    "Can I ask you a question?" Steve said looking toward Erskine.
    "Just one?" he masker sitting down across from us.
    "Why me?" Steve asked, I knew why I would choose Steve but I didn't rally know why the Col. and Erskine wanted him.
    "I suppose that is the only question that matters." Erskine said as he looked down at the bottle of Schnapps in his hand, I just noticed he had brought that with him. "This is from Augsburg. My city. So many people forget that the first country that the Nazi’s invaded was their own. You know, after the last war the… my people struggled. They… they felt weak. They felt small. And then Hitler comes along with the marching and the big show and the flags and the… and the…" he waved his hand. "And he… he hears of me, my work and he finds me. And he says 'You.' He says 'You will make us strong.' Well, I am not interested. So he sends the head of Hydra, his research division. A brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt. Now, Schmidt is a member of the inner circle and he’s ambitious. He and Hitler share a passion for occult power and Teutonic myth. Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers. But for Schmidt it is not fantasy. For him, it is real. He has become convinced that there is a great power hidden in the earth, left here by the Gods, waiting to be seized by a superior man. So when he hears about my formula and what it can do, he cannot resist." Erskine explained, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.
    "Schmidt must become that superior man." Erskine stated.
    "Did it make him stronger?" Steve asked.
    "Yes. But, there were other effects. The serum was not ready. But more important, the man. The serum amplifies everything that is inside. So, good becomes great. Bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen." Erskine said looking at Steve and glancing toward me then back to Steve.
    I looked at him and then to Steve. "Because a strong man, who has known power all his life... will lose respect for that power." I explained looking at the doctor for confirmation.
    He nodded and continued. "But a weak man... knows the value of strength, and knows compassion."
    "Thanks. I think." Steve said.
    Erskine poured three drinks. "Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are." he said, mainly to Steve.
    I looked at Steve and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Not a perfect soldier, but a good man." I said with a smile.
    Steve holds up his glass to toast.  "To the little guys." he said with a smile.
    I held my glass in my hand and looked down at it, I'm not really a drinker, which Howard makes comments about all the time saying that "I'm not a true stark if I don't throw one back once in a while."
    Just as Steve was about to drink from his glass, Erskine stopped him. "No! No! Wait! Wait! What I am doing? No! You have a procedure tomorrow. No fluids." he exclaimed as he took Steve's glass and poured the contents of the glass into his own.
    "All right. We’ll drink it after." Steve said with a chuckle, I laughed lightly and handed Erskine my glass as well.
    "No! I don’t have procedure tomorrow. Drink it after? Drink it now!" he said chugging the contents if both glasses, he said goodnight to us and walked out of the tent.
    I rubbed my hands together and glanced toward Steve, he was staring at me. I cleared my throat. "Well, you should probably get some rest, I mean you have a big day tomorrow..." I said getting off if his bunk. He stood with me.
    "(Y/n) wait," he said as I reached the door, I turned and looked at him, he walked over to me and smiled slightly. He rested his hands on my hips and pulled me to him, so my body was against his.
    My heart began to beat fast, it was to the point where I thought that it would leap right out of my chest.
    He leaned down a bit (yes, he is still taller than me) and pressed his lips against mine lightly. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him back instantly. He pulled me tighter to him and walked backwards to his bunk. He sat down and pulled me onto him, so I was straddling him. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my neck.
    I don't know where he learned this, but I'm honestly not complaining. I thought.
    Steve moved his hands from my hips and to my butt, squeezing it slightly. I moaned quietly as he kissed my lips again. I broke the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground.
    I looked down at him, a smile on my face. He smiled back at me and ran his hand through my hair and pulled me into another kiss. I rested my hands on his shoulders, as his free hand moved to my shirt and he began to unbutton it.
    "(Y/n)..." Steve said breathlessly as I kissed his neck, I leaned back and looked at him, my hands resting on the back of his neck. His face was flushed, his pupils were dilated, and there was something erect between his legs.
    "Y-yeah, Steve?" I said admiring how he looked in this exact moment, so adorable, so... sexy. It's amazing that his asthma hasn't ruined this moment yet.
    He smiled and shook his head. "Y-you just look so beautiful." he said cupping my cheeks with his hands.
    I smiled and pulled him into another kiss, he laid back on the bed and pushed the unbutton shirt off of my shoulders and discarded it from my body, tossing it to the floor with his.
    I grinded down on him, causing him to let out a low moan into the kiss. He flipped us over and pulled down my silk bottoms, he took off his pants and climbed back onto the bed.
    He balanced himself above me and kissed me, this kiss filled with compassion and love. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him closer. I leaned back from this kiss and looked into his blue eyes.
    "Are... are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked. Steve raised his eyebrows and rested a hand on my side.
    "Of course... D-do you?" he asked, I smiled up at him.
    "More than anything..." I said pulling him into another kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss as his tongue made it's way into my mouth. I moaned and pulled him closer, his erection rubbing against my thigh as I did so, causing him to get out a groan.
    I sat up a bit and his hands instantly went behind my back and unclasped my bra, he threw it to the ground and laid me back against the bed, his left hand instantly grabbing my left boob.
    I moaned and threw my head back against the pillows, and his lips attached to my neck, I pulled his hair and he groaned into my neck as he kissed it.
    "Steve..." I whispered.
    "Hmm?" he sounded kissing up my neck and to my lips.
    "I... could we-"
    "You wanna stop?" he asked leaning back and looking at me, concern washed all over his face.
    "No.." I said shaking my head. "It's just... I'm..."
    "Me too..." he said with a small smile. "But we'll get through this together, okay?" he asked pecking my lips. I nodded as he pulled down his underwear, I flushed at the sight of it. Sure, Steve was a small man, but this part of him wasn't small at all.
    "W...wow." I muttered. Steve chuckled and kissed me again, as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off me. He positioned himself between my legs and looked at me.
    "You sure you wanna do this?" he asked, I nodded. He smiled slightly and eased his way into me.
    I gasped in pain, but it quickly subsided into pleasure. Steve groaned and his head fell against my neck. He lifted his head and pressed his lips against mine as he rocked his hips back and forth, easing his way in and out of me.
    I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging harshly. He groaned into the kiss and squeezed my breasts. He began to pick up the pace and rested his forehead against mine.
    "S-Steve...." I breathed out, tugging his hair again.
    "(Y/n)..." he groaned as he began to go faster. I moaned and pulled him in for another kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth and fought for dominance with his, mine winning easily.
    "Steve.... I-I'm close." I moaned looking into his blue eyes.
    He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows. "M-me too." he groaned.
    His pace quickened and I felt a sensation building in my stomach, I pulled his hair and arched my back.
    "S-Steve!" I moaned.
    "(Y/n)!" he groaned as my walls clenched around his member, and I climaxed. Steve clenched his jaw and reached his high as well.
    He fell down beside me, breathing heavily. I glanced at him and laced my fingers with his.
    "Steve... I like you..." I said looking at him. He turned and smiled at me.
    "I like you too, (Y/n)." he said turning on his side and cupping my cheek, leaning in. "I always have." he said pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and pulled him closer.
    I never thought that I would be in this situation. I never thought that I would be lying in bed with Steven Grant Rogers, let alone just having sex with him. I have no idea what is gonna happen tomorrow, all I care about is right now... Me and him.