Chapter 5

Should I rewrite Insurgent in Four's POV? Comment if you want me too (:

-

-

Zeke came over to my room to bring me to breakfast. I quickly change and go to the cafeteria. Zeke and I became friends when we met each other during initiation. He has a younger brother named Uriah, who is one of Lauren's Dauntless-born initiates.

"Hey, how's your group doing?" Zeke ask, walking besides me.

"Eh they're okay," I reply.

"Any good students?" Zeke flips his long brown hair out of his face.

I think for a moment. "Um there's this one girl, her name is Tris. She was from Abnegation and I never met someone like her before. She's so determined to prove to Eric that she can outlast anyone from the group and Tris has been doing well except for the fight last night. She got really injured and I carried her to the hospital to make sure she's okay."

I ramble on and on about Tris and when I finish, Zeke looks at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Damn!!! I never heard you talk so much about someone before!!!!" Zeke screams like a girl. "You like her!!!!!" He jumps up and down like a little kid and I push him.

"No I don't," I say curtly, my serious face on again.

"Yes you do!!!!!"

I spin around and look straight into his green eyes and quietly say, "Shut the hell up. If you tell anyone I will beat the shit of you."

Zeke laughs and slaps his knee. I stare hard at him to make him know I was serious about this.

"What about that Shauna?" I say with a smirk.

Zeke stops laughing and looks at me. "She's a friend."

"Uh huh yeah sure."

He punches me in the arm and I kick him back in the leg. "She's a friend!!"

"Whatever you say Zeke!" I laugh. "Race you to the cafeteria!!!"

I run as soon as the last word leaves my mouth, with Zeke slowly running behind me. "You're still slow!!!!"

I push the door open and Zeke slams into my back. I push him around and went to find our seats. Zeke is the only person who knows me the best. I only joke around him and Shauna and maybe Uriah when I'm in the mood.

Shauna is my other best friend, she was in initiation along with me. I taught her how to fight every night because she was bad at fighting. Shauna is okay I guess, for a girl.

I'm normally the quiet and mysterious guy in Dauntless, I rarely made new friends. Liking someone is a whole new step for me.

We go in line to get our food, I grab a muffin and a carton of milk.

"That's little food for a six foot giant like you," Zeke points out when we sit down on our table.

"I'm not hungry," I reply simply. I take another bite of the muffin and drink my milk.

Zeke winks. "Oh you're hungry for something else or should I say someone else!"

I choke on my muffin and milk squirts out, "You pervert!!!!"

Zeke laughs like a hyena while I give him my death stare. "You're lucky you're my friend or else you would be mashed potato by now."

He puts his arm on my shoulder and sighs. "You know you love me."

I shrug him off and finish my food. I sit up and announce that I need to go. "Today the initiates have their field trip to the work place and I need to be there. Bye pervert." I grin my sly smile at Zeke and I prepare myself for one of his dirty jokes.