Chapter 8

PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW ME IT TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO MAKE THIS STORY THANK YOU :)

-
-

I shower the very next morning like always. Today is going to be another fighting day and Tris is better than before. She will want to fight Peter but she isn't strong enough for him, maybe Molly can be the answer to rise Tris's rank. If Tris wins the fight against Molly, then she can be ranked higher.

The towel wraps around my body after I was finish and I walk out into my room to grab some clothes. Water drips down my hair and into my chest. I rub my hair with the towel and shove in my clothes and got ready to go to the training room.

-

-

-

I write down who is fighting with who.

Will - Myra

Christina - Al

Edward - Peter

Tris - Molly

I move away from the board to let everyone know who they will be facing. I strode calmly across the room and lean against the wall.

The first pair -Will and Myra- sands across from each other in the arena. They shuffle back and forth for a second and finally one punches the other but misses whole the the other one kicks and misses.

This is going to be boring, I thought as I yawn and fold my arms.

The next fight is Christina and Al which ended fast as always since Al never fights back.

Now Edward and Peter is the most exciting fight, they were an even match for each other. But, Edward have been fighting since he was 10 so that was an advantage. He is faster and smarter than Peter.

It was Tris and Molly turn and I'm nervous as shit. If Tris doesn't win this fight than it's over for her, she'll be factionless. I bite my lips nervously and let my hands fall back into my side.

"Was that a birthmark I saw on your left butt cheek?" Molly says, smirking."God, you're pale, Stiff."

I rise an eyebrow at Molly. Butt cheek?

Molly starts toward Tris and throws her weight into a punch. As her body shifts forward, Tris ducks and drive her its into her stomach. Before Molly can get her hands on Tris, she slips past Molly, ready for her next attempt.

I lean back into the wall, feeling a little better.

Molly runs at Tris like a bull and she darts out of the way. Molly tries to punch her but Tris blocks it with her forearm. Molly grits her teeth and lets out a sound like an animal dying. She tries to kick Tris at her side but Tris dodges. While Molly's balance is off, Tris rushes forward and elbowed Molly's face. She pulls her head back just in time and Tris elbow grazes her chin.

Molly punches Tris in the ribs and I began biting nervously on my lips. They stop for a second and stare at each other. Tris aims at Molly under the belly button and Molly gasps for air. Tris takes that time to sweep kick her legs out from under her, and Molly falls down hard on the floor. Tris continues to kick and hit Molly as if she was a doll.

I wait for her to stop fighting but Tris still keeps hitting Molly. I run into the fight and clamp on Tris's arms and pull her away from Molly.

"You won," I mutter. "Stop."

Tris looks at me and wipes the sweat from her forward. My pupils grew large at her violence. This isn't the Tris I like.

"I think you should leave," I say. "Take a walk."