Yes

"Mom!" "Rory!" The Gilmore girls shouted as they spotted each other. "It's been way to long! I have so much to tell you!" Rory squealed. "Me too. You first." "Ok, Jess proposed!" "What? Oh my god Rory what did you say?" Lorelai gasped. "I haven't answered him yet. What should I say?" "I can't tell you honey you need to work that out yourself." "But...I don't know. I love him so much and I do want to marry him one day but...I don't know we're still so young. Anyway what was your news?" "Well it's kind of pathetic compared to your news but things finally happened with Luke. Your dad and I broke up and Luke was really supportive and sweet and then I don't know we just decided to give it a shot." "That's amazing Mom. Oh crap is that the time I need to go." "But you only just got here, stay we can watch a movie and order Chinese." "I can't I have a class and Jess and I really need to talk. I need to be honest with him." "Ok well good luck sweets, call me later."

Rory went straight from Stars Hollow to Yale for her class and then she went back home to talk to Jess. She decided to be totally honest with him and if he didn't like it well fine...but then she saw him. His hair was fluffy as he'd let it air dry after his shower and he hadn't put any product in it yet and he was wearing a tight white t-shirt which showed his toned body. He had a cheeky smile on his face which was Rory's favourite as it reminded her of a naughty little boy. "Hi." He said. "Have you thought any more about...it." "I have." Rory smiled tempted just to say yes but she knew she needed to talk to him properly. "Jess I love you and I do want to marry you one day but we're both so young." "So?" "A majority of marriages that fail are people who get married under 23, or was it 25? Ok I don't remember exactly but the point is that when we get married I want it to be perfect." "It will be and since when did we do things according to statistics? If you need longer to think and make a pro con list then that's fine. I'll wait as long as it takes because I love you and I know that I always will no matter what and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, your my forever girl no matter what happens. Oh Rory Gilmore what the hell are you doing to me? I don't ever say stuff like that." "I think you should more often mister." Rory laughed. "Alright don't get use to it." Jess smiled blushing slightly.

"Jess, Jess wake up!" Rory shouted shaking him. "What's going on?' Jess grumbled. "I've been making a pro con list all night and thinking about what you said and..." "Please get to the point Rory its 3am." "Yes." Rory smiled which made Jess open his eyes properly and sit up. "As in yes you want to marry me." He checked. Rory nodded and they kissed, Jess with a huge smile plastered over his usually grump face. "Mrs. Mariano." Jess smiled. "Hey who said I was taking your name?" "Can we discuss this another time?" Jess asked lying down again. "Yes." Rory agreed. "Yes." She repeated the word sending a shiver down her spine.