The Head House Incident

A head house is a house made of someone's spiritual energy that forms into how they live, what they like, and how they do things. Each room in a head house is made from memories and feelings with yourself and other people. This is from my perspective talking to my sister through texting on what happened when I went into her head house and found a mind corrupter.

I found this incident and time of my life very beautiful. Cinematic and scarily peaceful.

I started out in the middle of the first large hallway in my sister Jena's head house. The dark crimson carpet laid on top of oak wood going straight down for about 130ft. The green slab of wood on the walls was cracked an the paint was chipping. The green stopped about 2 feet up the wall then turned into pure, white, quartz going up about 10 feet. Then back to wood making an arch/wooden dome over me. I walked down the hallway looking up at the chandeliers. 1 every 5 feet from each other.

They glistened with sparkling light bulbs with fire instead of electricity, In the little glass balls. I looked at the nameplates incrusted into each door. There was mine, Dave, autumn, carly. All the doors were pure, bright, gold. With diamond handles. I came across one door, Katie's door. It was made of broken tattered wood. With a hole in it like it was punched through. The door then opened.

A corrupter came out of the opening. With black skin. Large white hands and glowing red triangular eyes and a red slit for a mouth. It was about 6' tall just below the doorway top. It placed it's hands on the cold quartz and clenched. Cracking the quartz and breaking it. Making a loud boom it disrupted the form of the walls.

A large crack went through the wood ceiling making the chandeliers burn out and fall to the floor, Shattering at my feet. The cracks also went through the floor and up the other wall cracking the quartz into a spider-webbed look, busting the windows around me the wood frames shifted apart and fell out. Down to the water below the giant floating mansion.

I was horrified from the noise and broken glass. A set of wings came out from my back as I went to flee down the hall into the second main corridor the creature grabbed my foot and said "get over here!" With a deep unsettling voice. He held me by my shoulders and screamed in my face so close he was almost biting me. He threw me out of the window, my wings flapped, broken, in front of my face shrouding my body. My hands and legs were loose flailing as I fell almost a quarter mile to the water below.

The daylight went dim. Showing thousands upon thousands of bright stars and a purple and blue galaxy as I was falling. Shards of glass and broken wood shimmered in the light above me. The small sun grew miles larger into the moon. The largest moon I could ever see. The moon had a face. A long cartooney smile with big square teeth and large button eyes. I was close to the water. My body uncontrollably went onto my back and forced me into the shape of a cross with my wings spread out. I looked back up towards the head house.

Still falling unexplainably fast. It was just a pitch black sihilouette with dim orange gradient squares of fire light. From the broken chandeliers. And a dark cut out of the corrupter and his bright white hands looking down at me. 4 feet away from the water. My entire body slowed down to almost a complete stop. Going at a quarter of a half an inch a second my hands rested down onto the water submerging into the freezing cold temperature feeling as if I was shocked with electrical knives and got stabbed a thousand times.

The pain only got worse as I got more and more onto the water till I was fully rested on my back. Wincing in pain. I started to gasp for air. As shards of glass and wood splashed into the water around me. Each splash cathing light from the moon shimmering and shining like diamonds in the sky.

Everything went into slow motion again and the glistening glass and splashing water came to almost another complete stop. Long white transparent arms came I'll from the depths of the water and grabbed my stomach, legs, chest, face and feet. And started to shush me. Calming me down. They started to pull me under the water still in pain the water inched up my face making a stinging cold pain every time I got deeper Into the water. I was fully submerged in the water.

My wings lost a few feathers as I was being pulled deeper and deeper into cold, dark water. The chain on my pants shimmered in the light and so did my earrings and face jewelry. My hair was flowing with the current of the water softly. Still in the cross position I started to spiral. As I made my descent Into the water. I got two spirals in, and it was completely black. The hands let go of me and I started to float back up to the top of the water. As I was going up. Shining shards of glass and chunks of quartz and wood sunk beneath me.

When I reached the top of the water every single person I know and love was at the top of the water, dead. My sister Jena. Even though I was in her head house. My friends, My ex boyfriend. My family. Everyone, dead. Blue faces and crooked jaws and wrinkles going through them none of them had eyes. It was all black. Even the insides of their broken disgusting mouths. I started to panic as I could move from the cross formation. I struggled to keep breath.

I felt my sisters energy shift. She knew I was in panic but she couldn't find me in the head house bc I wasn't there. The water started to shake and tremble making large waves. The body's sunk below me and I could finally move. I flapped my wings but couldn't fly. I was too soaked and cold. The water kept shaking as the same corrupter came out of the water. He was in the water knee deep. Standing over me taller than a tower his large hand reached down and picked me up out of the water thousands of feet high in under 2 seconds. He glared at me with his big, red, eye and shouted "let me do my work!" He roared as he chucked me down towards the water. As I fell it went slow again and silent. It focused in around my face as the water below me was blurred out.

The corrupter took form into My ex boyfriends face and started to appear in the water. Huge, and disgusting, his eyes were gone. Just empty sockets. And a wide cracked half frown. Half grin. His face fully emerged out of the water making a huge splash. Panning onto a side view at water level. My not so much ex boyfriends demon face opened wide. The splashed up water glistened in the moonlight. I fell into the large mouth and it clamped shut. I then, woke up.