Chapter 6: Untouched

A/N

Another week, another chapter :) I've finished uni for the semester *yay* but I am doing some volunteer shifts in the next few weeks so I won't guarantee a day to update again because I would hate to give you a date and not have the next chapter ready

It's also my birthday next week (yes I'm turning 19 and not afraid to say that I don't want to because I don't want to get older :P) so I'll try my best for next week's update but no promises

Instead of rambling on I should let you get to the story, so please enjoy :) xx

Tamara’s POV

 To Aunt Karen –

 Is it okay if I stay over at the boys place tonight??

 From Aunt Karen –

 Sure darling. As long as there’s no funny biz going on ;P just joking honey – have fun!

 To Aunt Karen –

 Thanx Karen…luv ya xoxo

 From Aunt Karen –

 Love you 2 sweetheart <3 xoxo

“She says it’s all sweet. I can stay,” I say happily. I am so glad that Jai offered.

 I know its only be a few days but I was really getting close to these guys and I was having so much fun with them. Normal fun.

 “Awesome. Whatcha wanna do tonight?” Luke asked.

 “Dunno. You got any board games?” I propose.

 “How about a game of celebrity monopoly? Did you know they make these, cos we have it?” Beau gushed as he opened up a cupboard and grabbed it from the top shelf.

 “OMG does it have like awesomely legit celebs?” I ask.

 “Hells yes. Like Taylor Lautner and 1D and everything. It’s like our fan-girling dream,” Luke said, totally excitedly while hopping from one foot to the other on the spot. (A/N I don’t think this game exists but it would be absolutely amazing if it did!!!)

 We spent ages playing it; we were absolutely adamant that one of us would win eventually. Gina came in halfway through the game from work, and was a little surprised to see me.

 “Aren’t you boys gonna introduce me to your friend?” she said.

 Hi Ms. Brooks. My name’s Tamara,” I say nervously.

“Pleased to meet you Tamara. And please, call me Gina,” she said back, placing her hand on my shoulder, “I can see that you’ve made an impact on my boys. They never go shopping without at least, I don’t know, a thousand requests.”

“You too, Ms.- I mean Gina. And no worries, the boys have been great hosts if that’s any consolation”

“It’s okay if she stays the night, right mum?” Jai says as he finishes un-packing the groceries that we had abandoned before.

“Absolutely. Maybe the longer she stays, the more work you boys’ll do,” she laughed, “I’ll just grab a quick shower. Would it be too much to ask you boys to find something for dinner?”

Beau went over to the fridge and peeked inside, looking for something to eat for dinner.

“How about I make you guys something. As a kind of thank-you for having me over and stuff,” I suggest.