Author's Note//Sequel

-------------------------------

Okay so Senior Year was the first book I wrote and it means a great deal to me. The view count is growing bigger by the day and that makes me incredibly happy. I remember when it reached 1000 reads and I actually cried!

The theme for this book was inspired by so many others that I wouldn't possibly be able to name any specific ones. And I'm not saying I stole any ideas, before any of you say that! What I am saying is that other people helped me write this book, by encouraging, commenting and voting. When people tell me they cried when reading, that makes me so honoured because it shows that the words I've put together have caused you to truly think about things, enough to make you cry. Writing the story was a great experience and it has led to me completing a number of other books (and I hate self advertising but if you want you could go and check some of them out;))

And probably like most people on this site, I want to be an author when I'm older. Getting a book published is a huge dream of mine and although I realise that this is a difficult dream to have, I'm going to work super hard to achieve it. And one way I'm going to do this is to continue writing on this website and create new stories for you guys to read and enjoy. So, this leads me to my announcement of my new book.

I am writing a sequel.

Since Senior Year was my first book I feel like the first sequel I write to any of my stories should be for this one. And so I am super excited to announce my new book, Starlet Scarlett.

Now I'm not saying you have to read the sequel, but c'mon, do me a favour and check it out. It's not going to be like Senior Year, as much as I can help, because there's no point writing a sequel which is just like the original.

Here's the description and if you think it tickles your fancy, then go ahead and click onto my profile and you can follow me for updates whenever I update the story (again, self advertising, sue me.)

Having a rock star as a dad and a successful business-woman as a mom, it's always been a little hard for Scarlett Jenson to stay out of the spotlight. Her life is spent attending a whirlwind of parties and conferences, showing face to please her parents and forever ending up on the front page of magazines. But life isn't always easy for the teenage starlet.

Picture this: you're at an exhibition in one of the most prestigious art galleries in the state, you're drinking a glass of red fruit punch, viewing one of the paintings in a quiet room of the gallery, when someone shoves into you and you splash your drink all over the million dollar painting.

Yikes.

Especially when that someone is Cameron Daniels, teen heartthrob and budding new model for Hollister, Calvin Klein and Ralph Loren. He's also pretty handy with a guitar, or so she's been told. There's one more problem; Scarlett wasn't supposed to be at the exhibition in the first place and so the last thing she needs is for her face to be all over the news with the story following her.

And so she asks Cameron a favour.

So that's that. Updates will begin when I've figured out the first few chapters and have a solid plot-line figured out.

Thank you all for your support, it means the world and stars to me. Honestly.