Mornings

Mornings

Darry- you would always wake up to the gang yelling or laughing. Darry was always trying to keep them down so yo were lucky if you didn't wake up before7:00. But at least Darry tries to keep them down so you could sleep

Two bit-you both hated mornings. And you and him could literally sleep through anything. So you both had To help each other out with getting each other up. A lots of times he just carries you to the living room so the gang would wake you up

Steve-when Steve's Dad wasn't at his house he usually got you to stay the night with him. But that also meant that you had to wake up super early so he wouldn't catch you. Steve hated it but you insisted that you had to leave.

Dally-it was weird if you didn't stay the night with dally. You practically lived with him at bucks so ya....

Soda-in the morning you were both grumpy. You would always fight about who gets to take a shower first and why soda takes so long on his hair so it was just easier if you waited until after work to see each other.

Johnny-well Johnny would never let you go to his house and your parents did not like Johnny. And you both didn't want to disturb the Curtis' so the lot it was. You actually liked it during the summer because he would always cuddle up to you and you loved watching the stars.

Ponyboy-Darry rarely let you spend the night but when he did you slept on the couch because you didn't think that soda would want you two in the bed with him. So you slept on the couch. You both are early wakers so you would wake up and he would read to you softly and mess with your hair.