Saved by the Bell

Bakugous P.O.V

Ugh. School. It's not that I hate going to school or the homework, it's the people. Now don't go and fucking twist my words up. I don't hate every single person, but the majority I hate. Okay I know I'm an asshole, but who gives a fuck. Anyway, It's Monday morning and I'm walking to school with my hands shoved in my pockets. I know as soon as I open the doors to class, I'm going to have to deal with raccoon eyes, overgrown pikachu, and tape dispenser.

"Ugh idiots." I say (without noticing I'm saying it and not thinking it, might I add) a little bit too loud.

"Who ya talking about Bakugou?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

"You and your idiotic friends, Shitty Hair." I say in my normally harsh voice, glancing over my shoulder to look at him. Kirishima laughs and runs a little to catch up to me.

"Did I fucking say you could walk with me, Hair for Brains?" I glared up at him through my hair because during the the summer this little fucker decided to grow a little bit taller than me. Which I hate by the way. I totally hate it for my own reasons because there's no possible reason to like looking up at someone who's already hot and you can't stop staring at, so now it's completely obvious that you're staring-

"Hey Bakubro, you okay man? You're kinda spacing out." Kirishima points out, he sounds like he's worried.

"Fucking fantastic." I sarcastically remark, looking away from him to conceal my embarrassed blush.

"Bro, you're sooo tiny now! It's like I'm looking at an angry cat!" He says while snickering. He has a death wish if he keeps talking about my height.

This is the second time I've seen him after he started to grow. The first time was on my usual Sunday jog that I ran into him. He looked like he just got out of the gym with the sweat dripping down his face and body. He started laughing at me and saying stupid stuff like, "Where did Bakugou go? I can't see him!" Ugh stupid cute mother fucker with perfect hair and stupid smug grin- ah I spaced out again.

"Oi, Shitty Hair, what time is it?" I ask, trying to distract him from the fact that I'm spacing out too much.

"Oh, uh, hold on a moment, it's 7:35..." He trails off at the end of his sentence.

"AH FUCK WE'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING LATE! YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO SPRINT HAIR FOR BRAINS!" I yell sprinting to the school.

We barely made it there on time, which is pretty impressive considering the fact that we only had five minutes to get here. Kirishima and I are panting like crazy. We still had a minute and a half to spare, so we used our remaining time to try to get back to breathing normally. Deku looked at me with a questioning expression.

"What are you... staring at... shitty little Deku?" I say through pants, more as a 'Back off' statement then a question.

"W-Well Kacchan usually gets here before everyone and you're panting and more importantly you were walking (and running) with Kirishima!" Deku sputtered out. Ugh I hate how he knows everything.

"Deku, I can do whatever I want. Also it's perfectly normal for a person my age to oversleep." I mutter the last part while giving a death glare at Deku. My glare comes to a halt when I hear snickering next to me.

"The hell's so funny?" I ask, once again more as a demand.

"N-Nothing! It's just that y-you sounded like you were whining, and above all that you looked like a cat who's feeling were hurt!" Kirishima says through laughs.

"What is with you and thinking I look like a cat!? Cats are cute and fluffy, which I am neither might I point out!" I argued staring at Kirishima like he's the dumbest person in the world. Which he isn't, but that's not my point!

"But Bakubro, your hair's fluffy and when you get angry at little things and whine, you look and sound like a cute seven year old!" He bluntly said like it was obvious.

"Wha- S-stop! The hell? Shitty Hair don't say that again! You stupid rock!" I spluttered  (Look it up, it's a word) while looking like a human walking cherry because of how red my face is.

"What? I'm just saying what I'm seeing." He said chuckling. Great now the whole class is looking at us.

"Class quiet down, Bakugou Kirishima sit down." Aizawa said. Whoo saved by the bell.

Hey, it's ya boi (Not really because this is my first story) Sk8 who wrote this instead of sleeping! It's currently like 12:24 and I just wanted to read some fluff, but there was none I liked so I wrote my own!! I hope you enjoy and if you don't, please don't write down in the comments "You suck" or something that's dumb just stop reading. Anyway if I get enough requests (meaning like one request lol) I may continue or I might do it on my own you never know. Sk8 out!! :p