Reunited like once

Soon they all were in Gabriel's car and driving to the prison.

On their way there,they talked about what happened.

"Okay,but where does that suit even come from?I mean,the cops checked the entire pizzeria but the murderer always manages to hide it..." Susie looked at Gabriel.

"I have no idea...We still have that golden suit in the back,but it's not the one he used." He responded.

"Yet,they seem to belong to the same place!" Jeremy added.

"Right. They seem familiar,indeed."

"Wasn't there a pizzeria in '83? Ugh,what was its name again?" Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Fredbear's?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes,that! Didn't that yellow suit look like the bunny?Spring Bonnie,yeah! It just looks like another model. I could ask my father where he bought the other golden suit,we may get some uself info!"

"Gosh,you're right...!See,sometimes you're smart." Susie laughed and playfully punched Gabriel's shoulder.

"Wait,so you also used to go to that place?" Jer tilted his head.

Both nodded.

"I was there when the accident happened. You know,the bite." He conitnued.

"You...were?I-I was also there!"

"Uh. Me too,actually."

"I was one of the bullies."

All of them admitted at the same time,then went silent and glared at each other.

"...No way."

"Are you serious?"

"I can't believe it...We've been working together for years and just now turns out we-"

They laughed sadly.

"Does this mean Mike was-?"

"The one with the fox mask,the brother of the victim... Oh my,now I remember." Susie sighed.

Gabriel soon stopped the car.

"O-okay,go see if you can manage to get him. I'll wait here."

Jeremy and Susie nodded and left the car,soon going inside the prison.

"I'll go talk with the cops,meanwhile try and make Mike change mind. I hope he's not mad." She said and looked at Jeremy,who nodded and walked in the hall looking for him.

Gabriel patiently waited in the car and tapped his fingers on the wheel,sometimes looking at himself in the mirror and fixing his hair,then going back to look outside. After a while,he grabbed his phone and called his father,the boss.

"Hey dad."

"Good morning,number 1." The man chuckled roughly.

"I wanted to ask you something. Say,where did you get that golden suit?You know,the one in the backstage."

"Ah,Golden Freddy!Yeah,well it's a cheaper version of Fredbear. Afton Robotics sold it to me but..."

The two talked for a few minutes.

Meanwhile,Jeremy was standing in front of Michael's room.

"P-please!We were wrong,Mike."

"I said no." The boy was sitting against the wall and seemed pissed yet upset at the same time. He had a few bandages around his head and messy hair as always;He had his hair down and played with the red elastic in his hands.

"W-why not?"

"I thought you trusted me."

"W-we did trust you!"

"Yeah. Obviously. Then why did you call the police as soon as you saw me with the animatronics? I was just trying to help them." He furrowed his eyebrows while aiming and threw the elastic against the wall,then stood to grab it and sat again,back to aim.

Jeremy watched and kept talking.

"We were scared you may have m-messed with their system..."

"Psh. Whatever,I don't care anymore. You should have let me do my job and by now the real murderer wouldn't have been a problem anymore."

"B-but Michael!"

"WHAT." The othet suddenly raised his voice as he threw the elastic again.

"You didn't have proofs. NO proofs,but a blurry video!" He continued,standing again to grab the elastic but not sitting yet. He made his ponytail again. "You revealed my identity to EVERYONE in fucking Utah! They know I'm not dead! And they know I'm an AFTON." He growled lowly while walking to the bars and was now facing Jeremy,even tho Mike was taller.

"Just...how could you?" He asked with an hurt voice.

"Michael." Susie called his name while stepping behind Jeremy,who was clearly in difficulty.

"Don't act as if you did

n't care."

"Oh,and now here comes the smart one!Let me remind you you were part of this too. You all fell in his trap like chickens!" He faced away.

"Indeed,I want to apologize... Y-yesterday,whoever it was,came in our office and-"

"Ugh,I already heard a lot of fake apologies. Now you're on your own,I won't help you. Besides,It's not that bad here. Free food." He added with a sarcastic tone,but kept a serious stare.

"I know you won't help us." She said,rubbing her pocket and taking out a few pieces of ruined paper. Apparentely,they were from newspapers.

"But at least,do it for them." Susie continued,holding those in front of his face.

Suddenly,he widened his eyes and let his mouth fall slightly open;Carefully,he reached for the newspapers by holding his thin arms out from the bars. *'Max...Elisabeth...I will put you back together.'* He thought about his old promise while reading the tiltles,then looking towards the less ruined newspaper: '5 missing children'.

His grip on those papers got tighter.

Jeremy and Susie glared at each other for a moment,then went back to watch him.

"...I'm sorry,but I'm stuck here anyways. I-I can't help them."

"Of course you can. I just talked with the cops,and you have an entire week to prove you're innocent. If you do,you'll be out of here in no time!" Susie smiled.

"...Really?" The boy looked up.

"Mhm. Mike,will you help us? We need you to end this."

The boy kept silent. He looked at the newspapers once again,then glared at Jeremy and Susie.

"...I won't need a week. When can we start?~" He chuckled with a soft smile, brightening the other two's faces as well.