Fear

He stood still on the other side of the road, looking towards the huge building:On its top big letters formed the words "Baby's

Just a few more steps and he could reach it,he could get every proof he needed to show what his father did and was still doing.

Something,tho,retrained him.

The sight of that place was all he needed to bring back all the memories:His sister,the animatronics,the two hanging technicians on the stage and...the scooper.

He was paralyzed.

Entering that place again was the only thing he wouldn't do.

As soon as he was back with hos feet om the ground,Michael turned around and ran away.

"...He surely is taking a lot to think,huh?" Susie pouted and leaned back on her chair.

"W-what if something happened?" Jeremy gulped.

Gabriel stared down,concerned,but then smiled. "...Really?You think he got MIKE?I mean,until then he always acted like and idiot but we were underestimating him. I don't think he'd get caught so easily.

Right when he said those words,Michael entered the room.

"Mike!" They all exlaimed, letting out a sigh of relief.

The boy chuckled "Woah,what's with all this enthusiasm?I just went out for a walk."

"Yeah,but uhm...friendly reminder a MURDERER wants you dead!" Jeremy pouted as Michael shrugged.

There were a few seconds of silence. "The doctor said i can leave in a few days...I guess you guys have to keep going without me." Gabriel sighed,facing away while Jeremy and Susie sadly glared at each other.

"No way." Mike suddenly spoke as everyone turned to him.

"...We're not leaving you here. We'll stay until you feel better and then see how we can proceed." He continued.

"But Michael,w-we don't know when i'll be able to leave!And you have just one week before you go back to the prison,those days might be some precious time to look for all you need!"

"Psh. You guys are more important than a few papers... We have plenty of time." The boy smiled while sitting on the bed,next to Gabriel.

"...Thank you." The man smiled slowly reaching out for the other's hand.

As soon as he felt his touch,Michael blushed and pulled the hood down with a quick movement to hide his rosy cheeks. "D-don't even mention it,heh... Besides,we need a break. I'll stay here for the night. What about you guys?" He asked,looking at Susie and Jeremy.

Jeremy nodded.

"Of course,we'll sta-"

"Actually,we'll just stay in the waiting room." Susie answered,interrupting the other by cover his mouth with her hand.

"MmmHmm?!" He was confused,but as soon as the girl nodded her head towards the two holding hands,he understood.

She uncovered his mouth.

"Ooooh...Yeah!T-the room is waaaay too small for all of us!We'll wait out here..." Jer snickered silenty as Susie smiled slightly.

"Actually,it's getting late!We should leave so that our poor,little Gabriel can rest!" She said,standing and walking to the door with Jeremy.

The other two stared in confusion,glaring at each other slightly as the they left.

"What's up with them?"

Gabe shrugged.

"...Hm." Mike shrugged as well and,after standing from the bed,he sat on the chair next to him.

"I guess they're right,you should rest" He continued,laughing softly as the man smiled.

Without noticing,they didn't let go of their hands.

The hospital was now quiet and calm;Everyone was probably asleep.

Jeremy and Susie,who were sitting in the waiting room,snored softly while leaning against each other.

At the same time,Gabriel and Michael slept in the room;One with his head on the bed,the other laying down and snoring loudly.

Suddenly,Mike woke up with a deep gasp and almost fell from the chair.

"...Huh?Ugh." He frowned and rubbed his eyes,bothered by his new nightmare. Slowly,he lowered the hood:He kept it until then,he didn't want the others to see him the way he really was.

Gabe kept sleeping peacefully,holding Mike's fragile hand covered in bandages.

"...What time is it?" The boy mumbled tiredly as he peeked down to his watch:3 AM.

He kept on waking up between nightmares and memories,which repeated every time he tried to close his purple,shiny eyes.

"...I need some water." He stated,standing as silent as possible and making Gabriel's hand slid away from his,then covering himself with his hood again. "I'll be right back." He whispered softly and,with that,walked towards the the door.

He peeked outside and smiled at Susie and Jeremy sleeping togther,then soon made his way through the hall:

It was empty,except for a few doctors wnadering from a room to another. All the way was lit by the lights and slight rain hit the windows from outside with its calming sound.

Michael's steps echoed in the entire hall along with the few doctors'.

He stopped in front of one of the many vending machines and peeked towards the glass,then inserted a coin and typed the respective number for a bottle of water.

Just now he had noticed how that area of the hall was isolated and occupied by just him and the machines;The rain got heavier and louder.

Mike stood there with his hands in his pockets and his eyes towards the opaque floor,waiting for the bottle to fall so that he could grab it and leave.

On the point where it was about to fall,it blocked against the glass. It seemed there was a lot of wind now,also the light were flashing. "...Great. Must be the low electric current." The boy huffed and,after looking around,he tried to make the bottle fall with a slight hit with his elbow on the machine.

As he looked up to check if it was falling,he noticed how a masculine silhouette was standing behind him.

"..." Michael frooze in place:'Christian?Gabriel?' He wondered and hoped. But as soon as he blinked,it was gone. "What!-" He pouted confusedly while looking around,shivering.

Suddenly there was a deep,heavy sound.

"W-who's the-...Oh." Mike noticed it was just the bottle finally falling.

"Silly me..." He chuckled awkwardly,trying to convince himself that he was alone.

As he went to grab the water,something in his mind went wrong.

Perhaps the stress,perhaps the lack of sleep,but everything around seemed to be extremely bright,blurried and bloody:A mix of hallucinations from the past and nightmares.

The boy could barily stand and stumbled back against the machine,grabbing to it tightly as his heart raced as it never did. Screams echoed in his head and transparent shapes of adults and children were surrounding him,his father's on the centre. He wasn't as sheer as the others,but solid and present. It was the same silhouette he had seen a few seconds before that,and his cursed smile creeped him out more than anything:William's hand reached towards Mike.

"Stop!STOP!" He shouted while covering his ears and closing his eyes tightly,his breath getting heavier as he felt all of his bones shaking.

All of sudden,silence.

In a matter of seconds,Michael was passed out on the floor.