Dave Miller

Since they got there with an ambulance,Gabriel and Susie got in a taxi.

As soon as they arrived,they entered the place from the back and whispered to each other. The lights were still on and it was about half past eleven.

"It's even better like this,he won't see our cars." The man smiled.

"I still wonder how he manages to get in from nowhere. I mean,not from the doors,not even from the windows...What is he,a ghost??"

"I don't know,but all of this crazy shit is starting to make me think anything might be possible." Gabriel shrugged it off,walking with her and with the help of his crutch to the backstage. The slowly opened the door,causing a creaking sound.

"Alright,we'll just have to look for an empty head. Make sure there aren't any metal parts,those things are dangerous..."

Susie nodded and both searched around the room; All of sudden,they froze.

Their whispers got even more silent.

"Did you hear that?"

"Y-yes,I did. I hoped it was my imagination."

"Fuck..."

"Sounds like someone entered the p-"

A noisy,metal noise followed.

"...T-the animatronics are moving?Already?!"

"Let's get the masks and leave!"

"There aren't any empty masks,for fuck's sakes!"

"Wait,we could use Golden Fr-..."

As the turned to the corner of that room,they noticed how the suit was gone.

"I was pretty sure my father didn't...move that thing?Don't tell me he p-predicted us again!"

"No time for that bullshit." Susie growled lowly,fixing her hair and grabbing a crowbar. "Let's survive this damn night."

"A-aren't you scared?"

"Of a few furries?"

"N-no,I mean...what if it was HIM moving? If he already knows we're here,you'll probably be his next vict- Susie!"

The girl was already gone;He quickly followed. "Listen,listen. I know you're mad and all but you can't WHACK a serial killer with a CROWBAR."

"Don't follow me then." She frowned.

"I-" Gabriel sighed. "Why are you so damn stubborn?" He mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Shh!I think they're in the kitchen."

They glared towards the door,soon stepoing towards it silenty.

Noise came from there,as if someone was moving the pots and pans.

"Chica's there perhaps..."

"That would be nice. If she wasn't right THERE on the stage!" She pointed towards the three mascottes which were standing still like statues.

"Besides,it's not even midnight yet. I am fuckin' going in." She continued.

"Oh gosh...Sus-"

"One...two...THREE!" The girl growled and quickly charged towards the door,kicking it wide open with a strong hit.

"WHO'S THERE?!" She shouted holding the cold metal in her hands.

The room was empty. The kitchen was pretty big,one of the biggest and messiest rooms in the pizzeria after the party one. The time was running as 12am arrived and,automatically,the lights went off.