Stop

The arena was crowded with people incredibly excited to witness the first task. I stood with Seamus, our fingers laced between us. We sat in comfortable silence, staring down into the arena where the champions would soon battle their first challenge. I was worried, but not too badly. We were all told that there would be adults and professionals to jump in and save someone if need be. When I scanned the crowd, I saw Fred and George going around taking bets. Idiots, I thought.

"Bets! Place your bets!"

"Bets taken! Bets taken here!"

"Step up folks! Who fancies a flutter in today's bloodbath?"

"Smart money's on Krum to survive! Any bets?" Somebody actually placed a bet. They eventually made it to Seamus and I. "Any bets, Miss Angel? Mr. Finnigan?"

"You do realize that that's illegal, right?" I said.

"What is?" they asked in unison, taking another bet.

"Underage gambling," I answered.

"Well- "they were interrupted.

"Your attention, please," Dumbledore boomed from somewhere in the teacher's stands. "This is a great day for all of us," a dragon roared somewhere in the distance. Everyone cheered. "Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. Please keep your seats at all times. This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. I'm sure we all wish our champions the greatest of luck." We all cheered again. Once I knew Dumbledore was done speaking, I turned back to the twins,

"You were saying?"

"It's only illegal," one of them said.

"If you get caught!" the other finished his brother's sentence. I rolled my eyes as they walked away. People cheered as the dragons roared again. I felt Seamus' arm wrap around my waist. He pulled me into a kiss when I turned to him. Okay, it was a more of a make-out, but so what. Ever since I told him about my panic attacks, and all that, we didn't want to go ten minutes without at the very least seeing each other. Luckily, we only had two classes that we weren't in together. Our lips molded together. He had my back pushed against the wooden railing.

"Ugh, could you guys please stop? Honestly, it's grossing me out," Ron whined. Pulling back from Seamus I said,

"Oh, get over it, Ron. It's just something that happens sometimes, for Christ's sake.

"Sometimes? You guys are always on each other!" he exclaimed. "It's unhealthy." I laughed at him. BOOM! A cannon went off. I jumped at the sudden sound. I turned around, so we could both cheer with the rest of the crowd.

"Diggory! Diggory! Diggory!" Cedric entered the arena as we chanted his name. He looked nervous but smiled and waved all the same. Then, the Swedish Short-snout entered the arena and roared angrily.

Time skip to Harry's Turn

Fleur Delacour had defeated her dragon and passed. Now, Harry was to face the Hungarian Horntail.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of then will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant," Professor Dumbledore was speaking from the teacher's stand.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" We chanted his name until he entered the arena.

It went silent as Harry looked around. Harry had spotted the Golden Egg and decided to go for it. He ran. The Horntail jumped out, going in to hit him! I ducked for a moment, as did much of the crowd. The dragon shot fire at him. Harry ducked away just a millisecond before he would've been hit. He ran across the rocks and slid, the dragon hitting right next to him with its tail.