You Taught Me

I thought I found away to let you go and still love you. But you don't go away. I guess I got your stain now. Apart of me knows I will never officially move on, or stop loving you. I lost all my faith. I lost all my hope. I'm in pieces. I'm trying to put them back together. But you have apart of me. So how am I supposed to build myself together again. I'm lost and I can't find myself. I don't think I will ever be the same. Ever again. One day, I hope I can move on but still love you. Apart of me will remember you. I don't want to be without you. Apart of me can't move on because there is just something about you. I don't know what it is and I can't explain it. It's hard to. I love you more then anything. I could drown in the sea of your eyes. But I have to understand, loving you had consequences. It's not about anything anymore. It's all about you. Even though you weren't there all the time, by my side. You taught me how to be strong. But mostly taught me how to love myself. Taught me how to be brave, taught me to never give up. But all you wanted was for me and you to be happy. You may feel happy, but I don't right now. At the moment, I miss you more then anything. How could this be? Why do I miss you so much? Why? God tell me why? Tell me why I miss him so much. Explain for me because I can't explain myself. Something's gotta change, but I know that it won't. You were burning, but you can only burn for so long. How did we come this far? Why did you leave and not say bye? Why didn't you tell me you loved me? I guess it's a good reason why you left. Maybe it's gonna make me stronger. I never heard a silence so loud. I haven't heard your voice in what seems like forever. You should now by now, I'm breaking right now. There has to be a reason why I'm still waiting because I would of left a long time ago. God give me the strength. Give me hope. But mostly please bring him back. I love you. Remember that.