Prologue

A few years ago I wouldn't have called myself beautiful, not that I struggled with self-esteem because I'm confident, I just didn't understand. Beauty is not just about what you look like on the outside.

Beauty is beauty of the soul. A person can be normal in looks, or less than normal, but still you feel he or she is beautiful because you admire their soul ... "For me, beauty comes from within, and radiates out into the world.

Without being comfortable in your own skin and sure of yourself you can't be beautiful.

Mama always used to tell me: "If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for"

And I did. I decided to live for myself, not giving a damn about what anybody thought.

Around the age of 12 I realized I had passion for dancing. As cliché as it sounds, I don't know where I would be without it. Seeing as though I had nobody to lean on in times of need, I took advantage of that peacefulness that dancing gave me.

But little did I know, dancing would be the start of a new life.

Whether it was good or bad, at least I had something to look forward to.

When the Storm rips you to pieces, you get to decide how to put yourself back together again and that's what made me Perfect... Of course not literally because nothing's perfect but something about that rainbow after the storm always made me have a little bit of hope.

Hope was all I needed in this cold cruel world. Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else and if you have it, you have everything.