Three

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take"—————————————————————Dave

—————————————————————
Dave

I sat outside on the balcony rolling up not even focused on the lil shorty that was giving me head. My mind was somewhere else and by that I mean Ivory.

I knew lil ma was young and I wasn't tryna go to jail but something about her intrigued me. She had a dope personality and a good head on her shoulders.

Ivory was the complete opposite of females her age and I liked that.

It's been a few weeks since we officially met, also a couple weeks since we exchanged numbers. She told me about her dance studio and how I should bring baby girl up there sometimes so that's why I asked for her number maybe.

2 weeks ago...

"Damn mami you really got a voice on you" I said after hearing her sing. It wasn't nothing too much but she definitely had talent.

"You stalking me now Mr. East" she chuckled and tilted her head to the side.

"Nah, I heard somebody in here singing and decided to be nosy" I shrugged pulling on my facial hair.

"I can't believe I never heard of you until today" she said causing me to frown.

"Come here" I patted a spot next to me on one of the couches.

For the rest of the night we talked, chilled, and listened to most, if not all of my music. It was nice to sit down and actually talk to somebody. Especially somebody that wasn't looking for something in exchange.

Ivory was a breath of fresh air for me.

"Aye get up" I called out to the girl. I ain't  bother asking what her name was. I doubt I'll ever see her again unless she pop up out of nowhere claiming she pregnant. Typical hoe move.

Don't get me wrong, I respect women at all cost but this was just another broad looking for a come up.

She rolled eyes but nonetheless grabbed her shit and got out.

"Who was that? shorty had ass but was ugly as hell in the face" Jamal asked coming in uninvited with Bully and Smoke.

"You sure that was a female these broads be out here fooling niggas" Bully said.

"Yo' who told y'all to walk up in my house anyway"

"East I told them niggas to at least knock" Smoke chuckled.