Nine

"In this game of love there's no rules, when it comes to us, I choose you"—————————————————————Ivory

—————————————————————
Ivory

"Grown and sexy yessss, I'm loving this look especially that hair, you know Dave's eyes will be glued to you all night" Milo said.

"Stop throwing his name around like that" I rolled my eyes. He was being careless.

"If you can't be with him out in the open then why do it behind closed doors" he asked.

That honestly was a good question and I couldn't seem to find an answer or better yet, the right answer.

"If you serious about this then you need to speak up, that man not gon' wait around while you trying to figure out if you really want to build something with him"

Even though Milo was known to play a lot he gave good advice and what he said is completely true.

I need to let Dave know exactly where my mind is at and what I want but I'm so hesitant due to our age difference.

I pay bills, have my own apartment, and car but that by far doesn't mean anything. Without all the materialistic things I still need that motherly support and it would definitely hurt if my mama didn't accept us having a relationship. Ivan and Isaiah would eventually understand and get over it but Nipsey is another story.

"Call him" Milo spoke with squinting eyes as if he was challenging me.

Challenge not accepted

"No it's mama's anniversary let me get through the day with no bad vibes please"

"Fine even though that's an excuse" that was the last thing he said before strutting out the room.

"I can't stand him, always think he right" I mumbled.

"Bitch I heard that, next time say it with your chest" he peeked his head through the door.

I laughed and shut the door not bothering to say anything back; I didn't stand a chance arguing with Milo.

Once I was fully dressed I made some calls to see how everything was going. Everyone had specific jobs; Ivan is at the venue monitoring everything, Isaiah is picking up the cake, and Nipsey has the most important job which is to escort mama to the actual place.

After I got word that everything was a go, I made my way downstairs where Milo was waiting. It's only the two of us in my car since Corey is riding with her boo, turns out Corey and Keith been getting real comfortable lately. I knew that wasn't a coincidence either because Corey had been eyeing Keith and he made sure to ask about her every time he saw me at the studio with Dave.