Seven

"When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful"—————————————————————Dave

—————————————————————
Dave

"Aye turn that beat up a lil bit" I said from inside the booth.

I been at the studio putting in work since 10:00 this morning and it's almost 3:00 now. I had the urge to come to the studio since I been having a lot of my mind lately. A few years ago I probably would've went to a club and called up some hoes but that don't excite me no more; I learned to cope with my feelings by writing music. Something or somebody might've inspired me to find a new interest.

"Damn East where yo mind at, I called you like 3 times" Keith said, my record producer.

"Shit my bad bruh, what you said" I asked.

"Start the verse from the beginning" he said.

I grabbed the headphones again and listened to the beat flow smoothly through my ears.

Paranoia gettin' the best of me
I don't want nobody next to me
Don't talk unless you got a check for me
I don't see nobody ahead of me.....

"That's yo biggest hit right there mark my words"

I nodded waving him off but little did I know.

I grabbed my phone and looked up when I heard Keith talking. "We done for the day what you got going on later"

"I gotta pick up Kairi from her dance class she started last week" I said.

"Where at"

"Epic Dance right there on 55th"

Keith stared for a minute like he was thinking about something then he spoke. "Ohh Nipsey's lil sister own that spot, be careful" he laughed.

"What you mean" I frowned.

"Nigga you know she fine, hell everybody want her but Nipsey ain't having that"

I nodded letting what he said sink in. I knew Nipsey, Ivan and Isaiah for some time now but I never knew they had a sister. I guess they ain't bring her around much but, from my understanding that's a good thing.

"From the way you looking I know you already done met her, just be careful East that's a dangerous game you playing" he shook his head.

Keith was being cautious but I understand because Nipsey is a force to be reckoned with. He ran the streets for a while after his pops died so I know he still got it in him. I wouldn't be surprised if Ivory knew the ins and outs of the game.