-CHAPTER ONE-

Chapter One:

"I swear I didn't do anything! I just went into the room then- BAM! Babies everywhere!" Toby tried convincing Masky that he didn't do anything.

Masky was sure that Toby was the one who turned almost all creepypastas in the mansion into tiny toddlers.

Baby Jeff, who Masky is carrying, starts to cry due to the both of the proxies shouting.

"You kicked a baby," Masky was shaking his head in disappointment.

"I thought it was some cockroach!" Toby tried lying. But Masky knew better.

"He's going to kill you when he goes back to his original form," Masky informed the guy.

"If he remembers!"

Masky had enough of Toby so he went to the living room while carrying Jeffrey.

He wasn't surprised when he saw Hoodie on the couch, sleeping while Jane was crawling on top of him, she was near the edge of his body.

"HOODIE!" Masky screamed.

Hoodie jerked his head up. "Wha?"

Jane then fell down to the floor and started crying.

"I swear I'm the only one here who's responsible," Masky murmured under his breath.

Hoodie picked up a whimpering Jane and he begins singing her a lullaby. Masky couldn't help but cringe at the sound of his voice. Hoodie was never a good singer.

"Mr. Slendy! I can't sleep!" Sally stomped down the stairs as she yawned.

When she reached down at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes widened. "BABIES!!!" she ran to a baby Slender.

She tried hugging him but she just went through the toddler, she was a ghost after all.

"NO!" She pouts.

"Sally, go back to your room, we'll figure this out," Masky demanded. Sally just turned to him and stuck her tongue out. "Nope! I wanna play with them! Ohh~ they're so cute!" She cooed.

Natalie then came crawling into the room, "WAHHH! CLOCKY!" Sally screamed in excitement.

Masky narrowed his eyes at the crawling girl. Natalie had a knife on her hand. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Masky quickly dropped Jeff on the floor with a thud. He ran to Natalie's side and quickly took the knife away from her. "BAD! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THIS?!"

"Natalie~! Here's some more!" Masky could hear Toby from the kitchen. Masky held the knife in anger and stomped his way to the maniac.

There he saw Toby holding several knives and he was giving Ben a small dagger, "Here you go," he chirped.

Masky snuck behind and he smacked Toby's head using the handle of the knife he was holding.

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!" he screened at the guy. Toby was covering his ears.

Masky then went to Ben who was bouncing up and down. He tried taking the dagger away from him but Ben bit his hand.

Masky screamed in pain.

Ben didn't even have any teeth and it was still painful.

After a while of screaming, Masky had enough taking care of them all. He was surrounded by a bunch of idiots so he decided to call backup.

"Hello? I need some help here in the mansion,"

^•^

Knock knock knock