-CHAPTER THREE-

Chapter Three:

Once Masky was done cleaning Jeff up, he went back to the living room and he sat on the couch, tired of everything.

He considered calling Slender's brothers since they could help make everything much more easier. But then he thought, Slender would die of embarrassment when his brothers sees him in a diaper.

Masky decided to spare Slender's ego.

He was about to drift off to dreamland but his arm was yanked by someone and he fell down the couch.

And that's the story of how Masky, who was about to get some nap, but was dragged into a game of hide and seek by Nina.

For the 12th round of the game, Masky was the seeker. For fuck's sake, everyone in the house except for Helen who is making an antidote was hiding. How the hell is he supposed to find 13 people?

He had been the seeker for the fifth time! And every time he tells Nina that he's tired. She would always ask for one more round but she lied. For five times.

"49-"

"50,"

"Ready or not, here I come," Masky starts to roam around like a zombie, he hasn't gotten any sleep, why did he even bother playing these stupid games?

When he passed by the curtains near the front door, he hears a girly giggle.

He instantly knew it was Sally.

He slowly tiptoed near the navy blue curtains and he yanked it to the side, "SALL-"

Masky was quiet as he sees Toby giggling like a girl.

He wanted to pour bleach into his eyes at that very moment.

Not wanting to see that image again, Masky yanked the curtains back to the way it was where he couldn't see Toby.

"HEY!" Toby screamed.

Masky ran to the kitchen to avoid talking to that weirdo. He then continued to search for the other pastas.

Thank God the babies weren't that smart enough to hide on their own. So the teens had to take two to three toddlers with them.

It made the game so much easier.

Masky checks on the top cabinets first in case Nina hid another baby in it.

He swears, that girl surely lost her marbles. At one point, she let Eyeless Jack out into the woods.

They found him an hour later.

In a rotting bush.

Holding a dead bird.

With traces of thorns all over his tiny body.

When Masky was down to the last top drawer, he opened it and there goes Baby Ben falling to the ground.

Thud.

Two down. Eleven to go.

He picked up Ben who was in the verge of tears. He held him tightly to his chest and starts to rock him slowly.

Soon Ben fell asleep then Masky places the baby in the couch.

Nina must've decided to scattered the babies everywhere.

He swore when he was leaving the living room, he could still see Toby behind the curtain.

Masky dragged his tired frame back to the kitchen to see if there were people still hiding there.

After searching the entire kitchen, he found no one. That was until he heard a cry in the trash can.

Why must I perish taking care of these brats!? Masky thought to himself.

He opened the lid of the trash can and there Slender was, crying, his tiny tentacles everywhere.

Masky decided that whenever he finds a baby, he would put them to sleep. He would rest in peace after.

He didn't even bother cleaning Slender up after he took him out of the dirty can. He rocked him to sleep and sung a short lullaby.

When he was finally asleep, he went back to the living room to place him beside Ben.

Masky was about to leave the room to seek for the others when he heard a loud thud.

He flinched and slowly turned around to see Ben on the carpet, still asleep. He fell.

He puts him back but not before putting a cushion near the edge so the babies wouldn't fall.

After that, he went to the bathroom next.

It wasn't a surprise that he found Eyeless Jack inside the toilet.

Masky couldn't touch the toddler since he would practically be touching toilet water so he took a pair of gloves and dried the baby.

Masky was grunting in annoyance.

He has always been the one taking care of these things! He deserves some slack even if it's just for a minute.

If Nina wouldn't have come here then they wouldn't be playing this stupid game. He found that girl very annoying.

Hell he'd rather deal with Offenderman than her.

Masky shuddered in disgust from recalling the times where Offender tried touching him.

Masky took a knife out and hit one of Offender's tentacles. That didn't anger the man at all. In fact, he thought it was erotic.

"Ew," Masky muttered.

Once he settled EJ down the sofa. He went around the house and found everyone except for little Jeff.

Masky was surprised he wasn't with Nina. That was a first.

There was one place where Masky hasn't check yet. The laundry room.

While heading to that area, he assumed that the boy must be inside the washing machine.

When he reached the room, Jeff wasn't inside the thing. Instead, he was hidden under all of the dirty underwear.

^•^

When Masky finished making all the babies sleep, the other teen pastas took a nap as well.

It was finally quiet.

Masky felt happy and he decided to just lay down the carpet, hugging a puppy called Smile Dog.

He closes his eyes to finally drift off to sleep but he was interrupted by a doorbell.

"Who the fuck is it now?!" He snapped.

He dragged his body to the front door, he swings it open and there Offenderman was, he was holding a red rose.

Masky instantly shut the door upon seeing the guy.

Offender purrs asking Masky to let me in, "Come on sweetheart, greet your daddy,"

Masky contemplated whether he should lock the door and let Offender stay outside until he decides to leave.

He became the bigger person and opened the door.

"Get the fuck in,"

"Gladly," Offender came in, his tentacles touching Masky's cheeks.

"Pervert," Masky muttered.

^•^

[A U T H O R]

For those who read CKTC. I'm so sorry for not updating it for two days straight! I planned on uploading one today but my WiFi decided it would be fun to play games with me.

Not to mention, I still have writer's block. Or maybe I just felt tired. Idk.

Long story short, I felt guilty so I made this!

Question: Favorite brother of Slenderman?

Lots of love xx

//1121 words//