-CHAPTER SIX-

Chapter six:

Masky's eyes snapped open.

He quickly sat up on his bed and his eyes scanned the room.

"Weird, I had a dream where the guys became babies.. And I had to take care of them ALONE, and then Jeff was covered in bruises which made me terrified because when he turns back to his original form, he's going to kill us all," Masky was blabbering.

A wave of happiness came through his body when he realized it was a dream and he felt like a big burden was lifted off of his shoulders.

"THANK GOD IT WAS A DREAM!" He jumped out of bed and stood on the floor with a gigantic smile.

He began yelling in happiness and dancing like a lunatic.

He was THIS happy that the pasta babies were just a dream- a nightmare in fact.

He couldn't believe i-

"HOOOODDIIIEEE!!! YOU HAD ONE JOBBB!!! DON'T LET BABY JANE NEAR THE OVENNN!! PUT OUT THE FIRRRREEEE!!!" A little girl screeched.

Masky froze.

Huh.

"If I hit myself in this table several times, will I pass out and forget about everything?" Masky asked himself.

He walked to the table and considered doing it.

He hit his head once.

He was about to do it the second time but then he realized-

Sally said FIRE.

"Oh no,"

"OH FUCK NO!" Masky made a run for the door and down the stairs.

The living room was oddly clean, Nina was rocking Jeff to sleep and Offenderman had three babies in him.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Masky yelled.

"Oh! You're awake! Go check the kitchen," Nina said so calmly.

That was odd. So far, everything was odd. Masky pinched himself in case this was just a false awakening.

"Nope, I'm awake," he said to himself before rushing to the kitchen.

The oven was on fire.

Laughing Jack had eggs all over his outfit.

Hoodie held a fire extinguisher and was firing at the burning oven.

Sally was in the verge of tears and Baby Jane's dress was burnt a little.

"What the hell happened?" Masky asked.

Hoodie turned around to see Masky, "I was making us food,"

"I DON'T THINK BURNING A KITCHEN APPLIANCE IS PART OF MAKING FOOD!" Masky smacked the back of Hoodie's head.

"H-HEY! LJ was throwing eggs at me while I was cooking!" Hoodie explained.

Laughing Jack was snickering behind them, Masky slowly turned around to give him a death glare.

"YOU! HOW IMMATURE CAN YOU GET?!" Masky scolded him.

LJ put his hands up in surrender and he accidentally dropped a Baby Jane who he was once holding. The baby didn't even flinch in pain or cried.

The toddler then crawled back to the living room.

LJ shrugged it off.

"Whoah, chiiilll. I was aiming for a spider near him and my aim was crap,"