-CHAPTER ELEVEN-

Special fan chapter, made by DexterDogTheLovey. Stay til the end of this chapter to know what's going on and what the future of this book will be :)

Chapter Eleven:

As Masky walked away, the lewd noises didn't stop at all, it only became much louder.

Having lost his patience with the slender man, he stomped towards the closet and began banging on it.

"I told you to take this somewhere else, Offender! " He shouted. He continued slamming his fists against the door until he couldn't hear the moaning anymore.

Hesitantly, he opened the door slightly before peeking in. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw no one inside.

Masky looked down, his face immediately scrunched in disgust at the white substance. Slamming the door back shut, he walked away and tried to convince himself that it wasn't what he thought it was.

He stalked over to where Hoodie was sitting, his legs were sprawled on the floor, his phone on his hand.

"Didn't I tell you to mop up the mess here? " Masky gestured to the others, and the entire backstage that was still resembled a trash site. "Come on, Hoodie, I really need some help here. "

Hoodie didn't bother looking at his friend, his eyes stayed glued to whatever game he was playing.

It was then that Masky noticed the scratching noises beside him.

It was Laughing Jack, on his hands was where the mop Masky gave to Hoodie a few minutes ago was.

The odd looking clown was concentrating on cleaning.

What had Masky even more infuriated was that LJ was sweeping the floor with the wrong end of the mop.

He took the tool out of LJ's hands and turned it upside down so it was facing the right way.

LJ's eyes lit up, as though only realizing it then, "oh so that's why! I knew I was doing something wrong! "

Masky shook his head in disappointment, he looked back at Hoodie and couldn't help but stare at this man's audacity.

"You gave your cleaning duty to THIS guy? " he pointed at LJ.

Hoodie merely shrugged and walked towards the closet to hide himself from everyone.

A few seconds after entering the closet, Masky could hear Hoodie's shocked and disgusted scream.

Wanting revenge, Masky quickly ran up to the door and locked it from the outside.

He walked away, snickering in amusement. His partner's cursing and threats directed at him weren't a bother to Masky at all.

His villainous smile vanished when he realized that the Romeo and Juliet rehearsal Puppeteer was directing was about to start, yet everything was in chaos.

Smile dog's mess hasn't been cleaned up yet, he saw Nina running after the dog, which was now in a diaper. Soon enough, she caught the rascal and headed towards the exits.

The babies were all over the place, Sally was trying to gather them together at one place, with the help of Toby. The little girl was happily licking her ice cream, while directing Toby where to place a crying Natalie.

The props and decorations for the play were a wreck. Masky cringed, Puppeteer will definitely kick them all out.

Sighing to himself, Masky had one major thought in his mind.