-CHAPTER FIVE-

Chapter Five:

Nina was pulling Masky down the stairs as they hurried to the living room to see if Offenderman had done something bad.

Like harassing a sweet innocent baby.

But instead, Offender had a baby EJ in his arms and was swaying his body in a delicate way. He was cooing innocent words to him and EJ looked like he was happy.

"What the fuck?" Masky cussed out loud.

Offender's head snapped to him and he took a shoe and threw it at the confused proxy. "Don't fucking swear,"

Nina was laughing beside Masky while his face was blushing in embarrassment underneath his mask.

"I thought.. I thought you would- er.. Um," Masky was stuttering.

Offenderman gave him a blank face, "You thought I would be touching an innocent child?"

Nina spoke up since Masky can't let his words out. "Yes we did, after all you're Offenderman. The guy known as doing sexual  things all day, everyday," she didn't even bat an eyelash.

Offender then roared in laughter after hearing that, both the Creepypasta cocked their head to the side, confused as to why he was laughing.

"Who do you think watched over Slendy when he was a baby? Trendy and Splendy were too busy to even glance at my little brother," he explained.

The two had their mouth hung open, "Oh please, I wouldn't touch a kid,"

Masky found that hard to believe. He really did.

He then begins to rub his eyes and pinch his arms thinking that this is just a dream.

Who wouldn't blame him? This is Offender we're talking about.

One of Offender's tentacles roamed into the kitchen. A minute later, it came back to the living room. It had a baby bottle.

Offender took it and puts it into EJ's mouth for him to drink.

Nina turned to face Masky, "Is this real?" She asked him, she couldn't believe as well.

"Who are you and what did you do to Offender?!" She yelled at the guy.

"Will you shut the fuck up, the babies are sleeping," Offender yelled in whispers.

Masky cringed when a baby Jeff starts crying.

Nina quickly went to him and lifted him to her chest, "Aww, I'm sorry I woke you up," she apologized.

Then, much to Masky's dismay, everyone woke up crying, even Toby.

Hoodie and Laughing Jack were groaning in annoyance.

Sally was sitting on the floor, yawning while stroking Smile dog's soft fur.

"Great! Just fucking great!" Masky felt like he was losing his sanity.

A baby Ben crawled to Masky's feet and he lifted the baby up.

"F-fwwuuqq-" the toddler starts to speak.

Masky's eyes widened in surprise and another shoe came his way and hit his head. He stumbled back but not enough for him to fall on the ground.

Masky looked at Offender who had thrown the shoe, surely the tall man had an angry frown on his face.

Masky glared at him. "WHAT? They already know how to swear!" He reasoned.

Offender's frown became deeper, "You disgust me,"

Masky was furious. "YOU disgust me," he said and dropped the baby on the couch.