-CHAPTER TEN-

Chapter Ten

What the hell happened to you guys?" Puppeteer asked as soon as he opened the door to see Masky and the others.

Masky grunted, rubbing baby Ben's back as he burped. "Can we just come in? "

Pup moved his head to the side to see a whole bunch of crazy.

But what standed out the most was Laughing Jack's bloody hands and feet, a result of what he had done in the previous hours.

Pup raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off before opening the door wide, welcoming his family.

Masky immediately thrusted Ben to Pup's arms, "you hold that- that little monster while I go wash off and cry in the bathroom for an hour. " He then marched into the house, steam practically escaping his ears.

"Oh uh, sure sure. Make yourself at home? " Pup waved at Masky awkwardly but immediately screamed when Ben bit his hand.

Offenderman entered the door, he was carrying a crying Jeff and a sleeping EJ, he too shoved the two babies to Puppeteer who was already screeching in pain. "Inviting us here will be the biggest regret in your life, " he warned the yellow eyed fool.

"I don't think I would regret dressing Jeff up as a maid for my show, " Pup smirked as he stared at Jeff, his eyes full of mischievous intentions.

"Fwuq? " Baby Jeff turned his head to the side in confusion.

*^*

"IS EVERYBODY READY IN THERE? " Judge Angel asked, she was flying up in the theatre room, holding a pen and a small notebook.

As she was getting closer to the backstage, a foul smell attacked her senses and instantly made her feel fatigued. Due to it she ends up hitting hit one of the spotlights and falls.

Judge Angel sit straight up, pinching her nose. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL? "

Masky peeked out from the curtains, "Ahhh Dina, it's just you. "

Puppeteer entered the theatre and rushed to Dina's side, helping her up.

"Terribly sorry about that. " Masky chuckled nervously. "Uh you see, we're having a tiny tiny problem here at the back.  "

Toby screamed from behind the curtains, "MASKY! EJ IS SCOOPING SMILE DOG'S SHIT AND IS RUBBING IT ON NATALIE'S FACEEEE! "

Puppeteer and Judge Angel looked at each other with questioning gazes and then proceeded to glare at Masky.

"Yeah, so basically, what you're smelling right now is dog shit. " The poor masked boy said in annoyance.

"See, that's why I don't allow pets in the theatre Dina! " Puppeteer pointed at her accusingly.

Dina shrugged, "pets are adorable. They should be welcomed everywhere. I can't have a sad lil doggo waiting outside the theatre all alone and cold!"

"You just hit your head in one of the spotlights after smelling a dog's shit. " Pup argued.

Masky slowly retreated his head back to the back of the stage, escaping the two bickering couple.

He then turned on his heels, reluctantly, afraid to see the scene playing behind him.

As soon as he did, he almost lost his balance in horror.

True to Toby's words, there were shit everywhere.

You see, smile dog is a very special kind of dog. The rarest. And it's not because he's the reason why hundreds of human beings on the internet suddenly dies or vanishes.