-CHAPTER EIGHT-

Chapter Eight:

Masky huffed loudly and continued trying to push the large suitcase that Nina had packed for everyone.

"For bloody sake! We were only going to be out for a few hours! What the hell is in this thing?!" he continued to utter curses underneath his breath.

He was at the back of Offender's silver BMW, trying to get the large suitcase in.

"Could you hurry up!" Hoodie yelled.

"THIS WOULD BE MUCH EASIER IF SOME ASSHOLES WOULD TRY HELPING POOR LITTLE 'OL ME!" Masky screeched in annoyance.

Hoodie cringed but ignored him anyway, he was too busy getting the pasta babies into the car.

Offenderman had the the car's hood open, trying to see if something is wrong just in case.

Nina was already in the car, listening to rock music while banging her head up and down rapidly.

Laughing Jack and Toby were inside, taking whatever food they can find with them.

"SHOTGUN!" Toby ran out of the mansion with a piece of toast on his mouth.

The front door of the car was closed, Toby wanted everything to be dramatic so he tried to jump on the window to get inside.

"Toby you idiot!" LJ exclaimed.

"Great," Masky thought.

Some immature idiot was now stuck in the window.

^•^

"IT ISN'T IN MY BLOOD," an ear- piercing voice sings. And somehow the car's rearview mirror cracked a bit.

Masky's grip on the steering wheel tightens, his patience wearing thin.

They haven't even left the garage yet and he's already ready to shove a knife down Toby's throat to stop his horrible singing.

Masky starts to drive out of the garage when he hears a gurgling sound.

"Ew," Nina gags from behind.

Masky's eyes avert to the passengers behind him only to see Baby Jeffrey throwing up on his clothes and onto the car seat.

The smell of rotten egg begins to populate the entire car.

"OPEN THE WINDOWS!" Offender orders as he covers his nose with one of his tentacles.

Hoodie stares at the grown man who doesn't even have a nose to begin with.

Toby salutes Offenderman as if they're in an army and since Toby is beside Masky in front, he opens the door instead of the window.

And somehow, the idiot didn't have his seatbelt on and he falls to the ground.

An amused smile tugs on Masky's lips as he snickers.

Since he's the one driving and he's fed up with Toby's deafening voice, Masky begins to speed up his driving after he closes the door Toby had opened.

Toby who remains face-planted on the ground realizes that he's being left behind and quickly stands up.

He sees Masky sticking his head out the window with a huge grin.

Masky gives Toby a mocking salute and bids him goodbye before putting his head back inside the car and quickening the speed of the car.

"NOO! MY BABIES!" Toby sprints after the car while wailing his arms up dramatically. "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Meanwhile, in the car, Jeffrey is still vomiting as Nina tries to back away from him further.

The seating arrangements were a bit messy since there were a lot of people.

Masky's driving and since Toby is gone, there's no one in the passenger seat.

And in the back seats, Offenderman is carrying three toddlers; Slenderman, Ben and Clocky.

Beside Offender is an irritated Hoodie grasping Baby EJ who keeps on drooling on his sleep.

Next to Hoodie is Nina trying to scoot farther away from Baby Jeff, puppy Smile Dog sleeping on
Nina's lap.

"That is not adorable, Hubby." Nina scolds the baby, "That's disgusting! Utterly disgusting!"

Sally who initially was in the very back seat is now in front with Masky after he stopped the car for the girl to sit behind him.

Toby was long gone since he couldn't run even if its to save his life.

Masky was content for a while, aside from Baby Jeff still throwing up.

No one offered to clean him up so they just pretty much left the toddler on his own as he picks on the little chunks of breakfast that came from his mouth before eating them and spitting them back out before eating them again.

Masky sneered, "you people are going to be the death of me."

^•^

ItS aLmOsT bEeN a YeAr, I'm SoRrY!

Next chapter will be longer and funnier since I couldn't think of anything else to add for today's chapter.

//744 words//