-CHAPTER SEVEN-

Chapter Seven:

Masky quietly entered the small laboratory room.

"Hey," Masky greets the guy with the blue coat.

He closed the door and walked beside Helen.

"How's the thing?" He asked.

"It's far more complicated than I thought, I think I might have to call in Nurse Ann. She's an expert at doing these kind of stuff," Helen explained.

Masky frowned.

He didn't want another person stepping their ass inside the mansion. He had enough of the people he currently are with.

"Do we have to?" Masky whined.

"Unless you want the potion to take like a month then we don't have to call her," Helen smirked.

Helen wasn't oblivious to everything that was going on outside the lab room.

The pastas' screams were so loud that one of the screeches broke a test tube.

"Fine, I'll call her," Masky sighed and pulled out his phone out of his pocket. He then presses the button to call Nurse Ann.

^•^

"She can't,"

"What?" Helen questioned.

"She says, she have to help heal the injured pastas of Trender. Apparently, Zalgo made an attack," Masky explained.

"Did anyone die?"

"No. Not yet at least. There's still a war going on," Masky was terrified for the other group but he was happy that Slender decided to make a deal with Zalgo.

A deal that includes no fighting for 10 whole years.

But they had to sacrifice at least a hundred people for the king of hell.

That wasn't hard, Masky thought.

"What do we do now?" He asks Helen.

"Damnit. I guess I'll just have to speed things up. I'll try making the potion fast," Helen rubbed the back of his neck.

Masky could see a pot of green bubbly liquid in the corner of his eye. He decided to ask about it.

"Oh that? It's part of the potion.. I think?"

Masky narrowed his eyes at the man. "You think?" He asked sternly.

"Hey, I didn't get to finish school. All I ever did was learn how to dissect a frog."

Helen lifted the thick book up, "See this? This is complete gibberish."

Masky snorted.

Everything became quiet then, nothing but the boiling chemicals can be heard.

"Maybe I should take the toddlers to Pup, Offender suggested it," Masky broke the silence.

"What for?"

"I figured we were disturbing you," Masky shrugged.

"True. Two beakers already broke from everyone's screaming so I guess it would be nice if you all go out somewhere," Helen uttered.

"Well then, see you later!" Masky said goodbye and left the laboratory room to go where everyone was and announce his plans.

When he entered the living room, everyone and everything were in perfect order. Masky's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and suspicion.

Hoodie was watching TV once again on the floor, Laughing Jack was beside him, watching as well. Sally and Toby were taking good care of some of the babies. Nina and Offenderman were arguing but not to the point where they try to kill each other.

Masky sighed and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

All eyes flew to him, he clasped his hand and finally spoke.

"Puppeteer's hosting a musical later today. I asked him if he needed any help and if we could join him. He gladly agreed," Masky grinned.

"So pack whatever you need 'cuz we're going on a trip to Pup's theatre!"

•~•

[A U T H O R]

Don't kill me please!

I know it took me almost a month to update this short chapter and I noticed that my followers were going down. I figured it was because I wasn't exactly updating any of my books and that they got tired of waiting. Which I can understand.

I'll be sure to make another chapter later on and upload it immediately.

Thank you all for still being here.

Also! I am currently writing another book! Sadly, it isn't Creepypasta based. It is a teen fiction. I'll upload it for you all to see once I finish chapter three.

Question: When life give you lemons-

That's not a question but just go with it.

Lots of love xx

//688 words//