Chapter 1~ ❤Filming Day

Colby's POV

My alarm clock buzzing was the only thing that would wake me up most days, I'm a very deep sleeper. After smacking my alarm turning it off, I got up to get dressed. I threw on a dark blue t-shirt and my favourite black jeans.

Holding my phone in my hand, I walked downstairs to the living room. I found myself scrolling through Instagram, liking some edits of Sam and I. Then I remembered that it was Friday which is our filming day, so I quickly ran upstairs to see if Sam was awake and ready to film.

I reached his bedroom, waited a second, then lightly tapped on the door twice.
"Come in, bro." I heard Sam say from the other side of the door.
"You know you can just walk in, right?" He asked, sitting on his bed looking up at me from his phone as I walked in.
"Well, yeah! I know but I didn't want to walk in if you were naked!" I stated with a mild chuckle, Sam laughed back saying,
"It wouldn't be the first time!" He laughed and then gave me a smirk, making me blush... For some reason I wasn't even sure about.

"Anyways, are you ready to film Sammy?" I asked, we always find different nicknames for each other everyday, it's quite fun.
"Yeah of course, Colbs!" Sam grabbed the camera and we started recording today's new video.

//TIME SKIP//

Sam's POV

Colby and I had just finished filming our lastest video, I always enjoyed making videos with Colby. He brings me so much happiness its unreal, he is just an all round amazing person.

Later that day, we cooked together. We made our own spaghetti bolognese, which was fun. Most of the time we were just messing around, like we would flick sauce at each other and then burst out laughing. I think Colby got a little annoyed after a while because he wasn't winning our mini food fight. I flicked some sauce at his cheek, but he left it there... Not even attempting to get rid of it, or he probably didn't notice.

I crept closer to Colby, not making a sound, at the time he was peacefully stirring the spaghetti around. Laying my head down onto his shoulder and I whispered into his ear,
"You still have sauce on your face you know!" I giggled a little as he questioned where. I pointed at the small sploch in the middle of his right cheek, he attempted to remove it with his tounge which made me laugh even more. Colby was getting quite frustrated that he couldn't get rid of it, until I said,
"I'll get it for you, Colbs." Licking it off his cheek, which caused Colby's face to turn bright red, I giggled again and he laughed back.
"Thanks dude... But was your tounge really necessary?" He giggled but all I could do was flash him a sly wink,
"Yes... Yes it was!" Causing him to chuckle as we placed the food on our plates and carring them to the dinning table.

//TIME SKIP//

Colby's POV

Sam and I were watching some Netflix for about 3 hours, impressive I know. I didn't really know what we were watching though, this was because most of the time I was staring at the perfect features on my best friend... Saying that makes it sound really creepy. I just couldn't help myself, he was just flawless. Although there would be times when I would catch Sam looking back into my eyes and smiling, probably only checking if I was still awake.

I checked the time and it was 22:00, I think it might be a good idea to go to sleep now because... it might be my turn to edit the video, I'm not quite sure.
"Hey sammy," I said rubbing my eyes and standing up as he replied with quiet hum.
"I'm gonna head off to bed now." Sam glanced over me,
"Ok, colbs, I think I'll join you!" He swiched off the tv and walked to the stairs with me.

We trudged up the stairs in silence, Sam infront of me. Unfortunately we had different rooms, so we said goodnight to each other and then entered our seperate bedrooms. I took off my top and jeans, just to climb into my bed to lay away for hours, rethinking my life problems.

Sam. I just couldn't get him off my mind, what was going on? I'm usually able to fall asleep easily, but my mind kept preventing me from doing so. My mind was replaying all the times Sam would stare into my eyes, fixing his beautiful blonde hair and when he would bite his pink lips. Oh god, even just the thoughts would take my breath away. I'm so confused, why can't I get him off my mind? It doesn't make any sense.

Rolling over in my bed, trying to shift these thoughts. Eventually it worked and I found myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

{Word count: 840}