Chapter 9~ 💙Games Room

^^I'm soft (;-;) <3^^

Sam's POV

I love Colby so much, in more than a friend way. So yesterday, on his birthday, I finally asked him to be my boyfriend.

Flashback~

"Hey Colbs, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
He paused for a few seconds before replying by placing his sweet, soft lips on mine.
"Of course, I will Sammy!" I smiled and then smashed my lips on Colby returning his gentle kiss.
"I love you so much Colby!" I kissed him on the forehead, now realizing that I could now be happy for the rest of my life because I finally got what, or who, I wanted, Cole Robert Brock as my boyfriend... Wow! He blushed slightly and then said,
"I love you too Sam!"
Smiling, I started the car and drove back home.

Flashback over~

Anyway, since Colby and I have been sharing his bed lately I thought there is no real use of my room anymore, unless we were to make it into something like a gaming room or movie room type thing; it would so cool. I then told Colby about my idea, and he completely agreed with me.

"Sammy!" Colby called from his room to mine as I had already started to move things around to make it easier to get them out.
"Yeah?"
"Come here!"
"Okay."
I walked into Colby's room and he pulled me onto the bed, flipping us over so now he was on top.
"Really?" I said in a cheeky way with a slight smirk. After he giggled, he smashed his lips on mine and I immediately kissed back.

Slowly, my hands traveled up the back of my boyfriend's t-shirt, making him whimper in response to my touch. Colby's hands lay on either sides of my face, bringing me closer. The kiss was gentle, sweet and tender... And I loved it, still setting off fireworks in my stomach.

"Come on Colbs..." I said after pulling away.
"We still have finish our rooms!" Colby sighed once I reminded him.
"Okay." He got up started to walk into my room leaving still on his bed, propping myself up with my elbows.
"You coming?" Standing in the doorway, he waited. I fixed my hair before getting up off the bed, and walked towards Colby.

Colby's POV

We entered Sam's room and then I started to pack things into boxes to make it easier to get into my room. But we'll rearrange my room later.

First we put Sam's clothes in one half of my wardrobe, then we decided to keep Sam's bed in there as we could turn it into a sofa.

//TIME SKIP//

"Sammmmm!"
"Yasss Colbear?"
"I think we're done!"
"Okay... Good!"
Sam entered the 'Games Room' where I was standing, walking up to me and placed his hands on my hips, staring right into my eyes. A small smile appeared on my face as he moved closer to me, then I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. I then snuggled my head into the crook of Sam's neck.

"I love you Sammy." I whispered into his ear, then kissing his warm, red cheek.
"I love you more Colbear."
After that he connected our lips and immediately started smiling into it. I pulled away, leaving Sam a little confused, only for me to push him down onto the sofa-bed, with a slight smirk on my face. Climbing on top, I gently rubbed my hands up Sam's hot body until my face met his and we continued our kiss.

A few seconds later, I began to grind on his pelvis.
"Ooh, Colby~!" Sam moaned as I began to pick up my pace and started suckling on the side of his neck.
"You like this Sammy?" Going harder and even faster. He nodded slowly, biting his lip.

Then my phone started to ring, I climbed off Sam. He whimpered as picked up my phone to see who it was, Corey.

(C.B- Colby, C.S- Corey)
C.B- "Wassup Corey?"
C.S- "Hey Colby, I was just wondering if you guys were free today."
C.B- "Oh ok, well we're not up to much, if you want to come round."
C.S- "Oh sure! Can some of our friends come too?"
C.B- "Sure why not. Like who?"
C.S- " Like Elton, Aaron?"
C.B- "Yup, sounds good to me!"
C.S- "Ok see ya in about an hour!"
C.B- "Ok bro, byeeeeee"
C.S- "Byeeee"

I hung up to phone to see Sam looking at me, seeming very confused.
"Who was that babe?" He asked, tilting his head a little.
"Only Corey, he was bored so I invited him over, as well as Elton and Aaron. If that is okay?" A huge smile spread across his face,
"Yeah, of course that's okay!"

{Word count: 791}