Chapter 6~ ❤Random Party

Sam's POV

"Hey Colbs, Can we throw a party?" I shouted from upstairs.
"Yeah.. Sure!"

And with that I strolled back into my room, only to jump on my bed and text some friends about our plan. Maybe than I can talk to Corey about my feelings for Colby, because after everytime we kiss - Colby and I- he seems to forget what happened the day before, meaning he doesn't mention it. Of course I'm okay with him not talking about it but I don't feel like its normal.

So I layed there thinking about Colby for about another hour or so, until Corey replied to my text.

Corey👌~´yeah I'm up for, be there in a few!'

I simply answered with 'ok' and then got lost in my thoughts once again. Colby. Why does he have to be stuck in my head?

//TIME SKIP//

A knock came from our front door and I assume it was Corey, I was right.
"Hey buddy!" Corey said as he pushed his way past me into the house.
"Hi." I wasn't in a very good mood obviously because of the situation in my head, but then I did think that something like a party would change that.
"Oh hey Corey!" Colby said making his way into the living room from the kitchen.
"Whassup Colby!" It seemed as though they didn't notice that I was there and then they started to have their own conversation so I wondered out to the garden and sunk into a chair. I sat there letting the sun raise soak into my pale skin.

Colby's POV

Today I was a little worried about Sam because he wasn't be his normal happy and bubbly self. I wasn't quite sure what it was, maybe it's because this party hasn't started yet.

Then I told Corey I thought that I have a crush on Sam but I wasn't completely sure yet, he said that maybe I should say something to Sam or make a move at the party when loads of people are around.

"You guys would be so cute together, ya know?" Corey said before he walked outside to talk to Sam, I'm guessing. Would we look cute? We probably would. I mean I don't even know if he wants me like that or the kisses are just for fun. Was Sam even into boys anyway? Maybe I should really say something, but how?

Flopping back onto the sofa, I let my mind drown in the thoughts of Sam. Why is stuff like this so confusing?  Should having a crush be this complicated? I mean is it even right to have a crush on my best friend? I have so many questions right now!

//TIME SKIP//

A few hours had passed and the party finally kickstarted. Loads of our friends were here; but I only wanted to see one person at this point, Sam.

I desperately pushed my way through the crowd of people in the garden to get to him. Sam started walking in my direction, I reached out and grabbed his hand.
"Hey cutie!" I said spinning Sam around to face me, his face turned bright pink.
"Hey hottie!" His embarrassment slowly turned into a smirk. Although the music was blasting at full volume, I still managed to hear him perfectly.

Then I dragged Sam back into the house, where the music wasn't as loud, and all of a sudden Sam's lips were on mine and I immediately kissed back, not caring who was watching. I placed my hands on his waist and lightly pressed him against the wall; Sam's hands, however, were on the sides of my face. He then wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me even closer.

After Sam pulled away, I looked around to see that Corey and Elton had taken pictures/videoed the whole thing but I didn't care. In fact I really didn't care at all because I ended up kissing Sam again, pressing him a little harder against the wall. Playfully I started biting Sam's bottom lip during our make out session, earning quiet, breathy moans from Sam.

I think I could get used to this.

I actually love this, I think I'm actually falling in love with Sam.

{Word count: 708}