Chapter 11~ ❤Forever

Sam's POV

This morning I woke up to find no Colby, which I found a little strange. Anyway I got up to take a shower.

After I got out and dried off, I checked my phone to see that I had received a text from Corey.

Corey✨:
Hey Sam, wanna hang today?

Me:
Hey, Yeah sure!

----

I then pulled on some skinny black jeans and Colby's baby blue 'take chances' hoodie and wrote a note to my boyfriend, telling him where I was going, before heading out the door to meet Corey at the park.

"Hey Corey."
"Hey."
He smiled as I approached the bench, where he was sitting.
"So what did you want to do today?" I ask, sitting down beside him.
"I don't know... Maybe we could just talk about things, anything." Corey suggested hesitantly.

"Okay, um... There is something I need to tell you, well and the others but.."
"

What is it Sam?"
"Solby is real!" I smiled, and soon after so did Corey then he pulled me into a hug.
"Oh my god! Congratulations bro!"
"Thanks!" I said giggling at him.

"So how long? Who asked out who? DETAILS!" Corey asked excitedly.
"Um, About a couple months but I knew I loved him way before that. And I asked him, on his birthday."
"Awe~" He cooed. "This is so cute."

---

We stayed in the park for the whole day just talking, I got text from Colby.

My Love💙:
Hey Sammy, Are you still in the park with Corey? x

Me:
Yes babe x

My Love💙:
Okay, I love you. x

Me:
I love you too x

----

A few moments later, Colby shows up at the park with Aaron and Elton behind him. He walked towards me then pecks my lips.

"Samuel Golbach, I know it's only been a few months but I have felt this way about you since the day I met you," He starts, a tear rolls down my cheek as my smile grows.
"You made me feel like I could actually be me, back when we were in high school and still to this day in fact. You are the light to my day, butter to my bread and so many other things that go brilliantly together. You are absolutely perfect to me but there is only one thing I'd like to change..." He says before getting down on one knee.

Oh my god! What is he- Is he actually- Oh my god he is!

He then pulls out a small red velvet box from his jean pocket and presents the ring up to me. I feel my eyes brim with tears, causing my vision to become blurry as we both smile.

"And that would be your last name. So what I'm saying is: Will you do me the honours of marrying me?"
"Oh my god Colby of course I will!"
He slips the ring onto my finger before getting up off the ground and pressing his lips onto mine softly.

This moment then earned cheers from our friends and other's watching. I couldn't believe this was happening but I'm so glad it did. I going to mary my life-long best friend, my soulmate, my world.

{Word count: 536}