Chapter 5~ 💜Road Trip

Colby's POV

Yesterday was very eventful, Sam and I had a deep make out session in the pool -which was very cold. I enjoyed it, maybe a little too much. Sam's lips were soft and warm, it also felt like fireworks were almost exploding in my stomach during the kiss, but I liked that too.

Anyway, today I thought it would be a good idea to take Sam out, not like a date thing but more like a road trip. Yeah! That sounds great, I mean I love road trips, and we had a massive one before -moving to L.A., Sam was quite happy during that one.

I jumped out of my bed, just in my boxers, and ran into Sam's room. Pouncing onto his bed, I yelled,
"Sammy! Wake up!" He tried swatting me away and I laughed.
"Sammy?" I pocked his face, sitting next to the sleeping Sam.
"Can we go on a road trip?" He turned to face me, rubbing his eyes and then Sam slowly sat up.
"Yeah sure! Why not?" He replied. Sam's morning voice was so cute, I couldn't help but smile.
"Yesss! Get up then Samibear!" I demanded playfully, of course.
"Ok, Colbs." And with that Sam got out of his bed and stumbled over to where he kept his clothes.
"See ya inna minute, dude!" I walked over to my room and got dressed. Searching through my drawers, I finally picked out my black hoodie and jeans. A little emo just the way I liked it.

Just as I pulled my hoodie down, Sam strolled into my room.
"Where were you planning to go in our road trip?" He asked as he sat down on my bed.
"Um.. Not really sure yet." I walked over to Sam, now standing infont of him. Sam glanced up at me, looking a little confused.
"Oh," He giggled, which was absolutely adorable, "I thought you would know since it was your idea!" Sam laughed at his own comment, that was cute too! I giggled and shrugged my shoulders in response.

Sam's POV

This morning I woke up to this hot-asf boy asking me to go on a road trip, obviously I'm going to say yes and, DUH, the hot boy was none other than Colby Brock.

I decided to wear my blue and grey t-shirt with my brown trousers, then went into Colby's room to ask where we were going on trip thing. But then he said he didn't know which made me laugh.

We walked downstairs together, headed from the kitchen to pack some food for the journey.
"Hey Colbs?" I said opening the fridge door.
"What's up Sammy?" Colby said walking towards me, after yawning.
"What food do you want to take?"
"Um... Dunno, you can choose!"
"Ok." I said as grabbed the butter, ham and cheese, then moved them to the counter, where I then made some sandwiches. Colby passed me a container and smiled widely at me, god that smile is so HOT! He walked past me running his hand over the lower half of my back, making me shiver a little.

Colby then threw some packets of chips at me to put in the container, and then I closed the lid. Handing it to Colby, I headed towards the car.
"Come on Colbs!" As I open the front, exiting the house.
"Coming!" I giggled beacause of my dirty mind, SORRY! Colby quickly walked past me and he again ran his hand over my body sending chills all over me.

Colby's POV

We decided to take my car, so I was driving and Sam sat in the passenger seat. Then we drove out the front gate, and headed to the main road. I then turned onto a road going through the countryside, which was beautiful.

With the windows rolled down slightly, I could feel the cool breeze brush across my face. The sun was already slowly setting, on our city so I drove up a small hill and parked at the top. I turned my head to look at Sam, who was starting at the sunset, and his eyes glistened as he glanced over at me.

"The sunset's beautiful, isn't it?"
"I'm not bothered about that," What Sam said kind of confused me because he usually love them.
"Only because you look even more beautiful!" I blushed so hard at that and smile grew on my face.
"Aww, Sammy you're so cute!" Sam's smile only grew wider when he saw that I was inching closer to him.

Sam's hand reached for my face, slowly pulling me closer. My eyes never left his lips, and my hands found themselves on Sam's lap. His lips crashed against mine, I smiled into the kiss. Sam's lips were lightly brushing over mine as the sun descended behind the hills.

Our lips parted only to meet again, while butterflies flew uncontrollably in my stomach. God I loved this feeling!

{Word count: 824}