Chapter 8~ 💚Birthday Date

Sam's POV

Today is Colby's birthday so I thought take him out on date.

The sun shown through the window and onto my face, causing my eyes to open and look around. Then I remembered I had fallen asleep with Colby still cuddled up to me, he's so cute. I brushed his hair out of his face, making him shuffle a little before lifting his head up and planting a small kiss on my lips. He climbed off me and straight to the shower I was guessing, plus he was half asleep so anything I tell him now he'd probably forget in a matter of hours.

Stretching, I jumped off Colby's bed and into my room as I had a shower yesterday. I grabbed some clothes, then went downstairs to plan the date that Colby doesn't know about yet. Annoyingly, I had to pre-book our table a few hours in advance, so I sat down on the couch with my laptop and tryed to book us a place.

After I finished that, Colby came down the stairs looking hot! How can this boy be cute and hot at the same time? I mean... Really? I loved it when he wore his black snap-back, especially when he wears it backwards. I absolutely love all his rings aswell.

"Happy birthday baby boy!" I said moving my laptop to one side and pouncing on Colby, who was sitting next to me. Then I planted a kiss on his forehead, making him blush. I held him tight to my body as I was still on his lap.
"Thank you, Sammy!" He started to kiss my mouth and our lips were moving in sync. My hands held Colby's head, occasionally tangling my fingers in his hair.

Taking me by shock, I felt something hard on the inside of my thigh, but I wasn't sure what it was so I continued to kiss Colby. Pushing him on the couch so we were now laying down, I started to grind on Colby, earning soft and quiet moans from him. Then I suddenly realised what that hard thing was that I felt earlier, Colby had a boner and I guess I did too.

Knocking came from the front door, I jumped off Colby and ran to the door. It was the mailman, he had a small package... Oh that must be Colby's birthday present I had ordered him.
"Colby, your present's here!" I said walking back in the front room holding the package.
"You shouldn't have," Pressing my lips on his to stop him.
"But I wanted to!" I handed him the box, Colby smiled and opened it to reveal a bracelet reading the words, 'Onward and Upward'. He started to tear up,
"Do you like it?" Smiling at him as he looked up and nodded. Then Colby jumped at me, pushing me down onto the sofa.
"I love it Sammy!" He connected our lips together softly and then pulled away.
"Thank you." Colby whispered in my ear.

//TIME SKIP//

Colby's POV

5:00pm, I was just sitting on the sofa when Sam came in the living room and said,
"Hey Colbs, get up I'm taking you out!"
I frozed for a moment, what did he just say? Did I hear him correctly?
"Huh?"
"Come on," He gestured to the front door, holding one hand behind his back with his adorable smile.
"We're going out for dinner!" Sam then pulled out of bunch of flowers from behind him. My eyes started to water again as I ran to hug him, he hugged me really tight and close. I felt safe in his embrace... I love him so much!

"Aww thank you Sammy!" I interwined my fingers with Sam's as we walked out the door. Jumping into the passenger seat of his car, I asked myself, "Could this day get any better?" Then I felt Sam's hand land on my thigh after he climbed into the drivers seat.
"You'll just have to wait and see baby boy!" He smirked, causing me to bite my lip softly.

For the whole drive, I stared at Sam's flawless features, I just couldn't help myself. He's just so amazing! Then my heart jumped in my chest when he bit his lip as he was focusing on the road.

We arrived at the restaurant, that I've already forgotten the name of. Exiting the car, I was smiling like crazy, I felt so lucky. Sam interwined our fingers after kissing my cheek, causing me to blush and smile even more. Holding the door open for me, he managed to smack my butt on the way in. This caused me to say,
"Oh, you cheeky boy!" I giggled and Sam laughed as he sat down at a table.

After we had our food, Sam and I went on our phones... I mean like I had gotten a text so I checked who it was. I rested my arms on the table, holding my phone.
"Hey Colbs!" Sam said causing to me look up at him, I smiled and then I noticed his phone pointed at me, I guessed that he was either taking a video or picture... I stopped smiling.

Sam started laughing, I smiled at him then took a sip of my drink. He partly annoyed me but I knew that I could never stay mad at him. As he typed something on his phone, he bit his lip making my heart skip another beat.
"What?" I asked him because he started staring at me.
"You're so hot!"
"Sure you're not looking in you're front camera?" After I said that he lowered his phone, and relpied with,
"Nope! I'm definitely looking at you!" Sam's smile lit up the whole room, making me blush.

A few moments later, the waitress bought the bill over and Sam paid, although I wanted to chip in yet he wouldn't let me as he said it was my treat. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to the car, after we climbed back into the Sam asked,
"Hey Colbs, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
I froze.

...

{Word count: 1021}