Xavier's school for gifted youngsters P.P

"Peter, you are going on a vacation," Tony said to the teen who was lounging on one of the couches in the Avenger's Tower.

"What? Why? Don't I meant to be here just in case aliens attack or something?" Peter questioned, standing up and facing Tony.

"You've worked too hard, besides isn't going on vacation what you should be doing at your age?" Tony questioned.

"I guess, but-"

"Then it's settled, you're leaving tomorrow at 9 AM sharp, Happy will meet you outside of your apartment" Tony gave a brief wave of his hand before he walked out of the room.

"He didn't even say where I'm going," Peter mumbled before picking up his bag which held his spider suit inside.

~:~:~:~:~:~

"Happy, do you know where I'm going?" Peter asked from the backseat of the car, a packed suitcase next to him, filled with clothes and his suit for a week-long holiday at wherever he was being taken to.

"It's a surprise," Happy told him.

"I highly doubt that... Wait! Are you all trying to get rid of me?"

"No, it's not that. If we wanted to get rid of you, you would have been long gone."

"Tell me where I'm going, please," Peter begged, making a pouty face.

"School."

"What? No," Peter shook his head, "why would I go back to school; it's the weekend."

"Well, you're going to be disappointed," Happy mumbled.

Happy got annoyed at Peter's constant rambling and questions that he raised a window blocking him from seeing or hearing the boy.

Peter, in the back seat, frowned. Instead, he went on his phone and texting Ned, telling him what he's doing, how he was doing, etc.

Happy had only been driving for a couple of hours since traffic was terrible before he started driving up a long massive driveway. Peter looked outside and saw the grassy gardens and bunches of people wandering about. Peter heard the small window open, "are we here? What is this place?"

"Xavier's school for gifted youngsters," Happy told him.

"So you weren't lying about me going to a school?" Peter groaned as he threw his head back.

"Nope, anyway, Tony has spoken to the headmaster, Professor X or Xavier, and he will not force you to join all the subjects apart from the more fun ones like sports or power training, etc."

"Cool," Peter said before looking out the window as they pulled up at the front of a giant mansion. Peter climbed out of the car, and Happy pulled out Peter's suitcase.

The front doors opened, and a few people walked out, a ginger lady, a brown-haired man and a man with silvery hair. "Is one of these Professor X?" Peter whispered to Happy, he shook his head.

"Are you Peter Parker?" The blonde-haired lady asked.

"Uh... Yes, I am Peter Parker, it's nice to meet you," Peter held out his hand for the lady to shake, but she didn't, however before he could retract his hand the silver hair man within a blink of an eye appeared in front of him and shook his hand.

"I'm called Peter too; some people call me Quicksilver though."

"You have powers?" Peter asked, Quicksilver.

"Yeah, superspeed. Everyone here has powers. What's yours?"

"I'm Spider-Man," Peter told him.

"Woah, really? Do you have your suit? Can I see it?"