The Hound P.P

You were walking through the halls of Midtown high. You scrunched up your nose at the smells of everyone. The mixture of perfumes, sprays and sweat always overwhelmed you. With you having a heightened sense of smell, it was overwhelming to the point of wanting to throw up.

You managed to push your way through the doors and breathed in the fresher air, the air was still scented with the smells of the surrounding people, but you felt way better.

You grabbed your lunch out of your bag and sat far away from people, the smell of some of their foods disgusted you. You began eating when you picked up a familiar scent. "Hi, Peter. Ned." You say without turning around. Immediately you heard the sounds of them swearing. You smiled at them as they sat down in front of you.

"Every time!" Peter exclaimed, "how do you know it's us? We were silent."

"I just know," you giggle.

The boys began eating their lunch, and you breathed in Peter's scent, it was mysterious. He smelled good to you, but for the few months, there was something odd about his smell. You didn't know what the smell was, but you were presuming it was something made of chemicals as Peter has been working on things that you weren't allowed to see. You really wanted to know what it was.

"Hey, Peter?"

"Yeah," Peter replied, looking up from his sandwich, a curious expression on his face.

"Are you busy later?" You question.

"Yeah, sorry, Y/N," Peter looked away from you.

"Oh, that's okay," you could tell he was lying, he started sweating lightly, and you could smell the slight scent.

You, Ned and Peter, talked until the end of lunch before you all parted ways, to your respective classes. You made your way to P.E; you dreaded P.E.

It wasn't the physical action of doing P.E that you despised; it was the smells of dirt, sweat and new sports equipment. You cringed at the mere thought of it.

You got changed in the changing room, trying not to breathe through your nose and rushed to the hall. The coach greeted you, and you greeted him back. You spotted F/N on the bleachers, and you sat next to them.

"What are we doing today?" You question quietly.

"Exercise," they replied, you gave them a look, "I don't actually know."

It turned out to be basketball; you didn't mind it as you were fairly good at it; however, the smells weren't enticing.

You managed to get through Pe without throwing up and went to art, which you didn't like either as the paint fumes gave you headaches. You tried to get your teacher to let you drop the subject, but they didn't as you were fairly good at art.

You sat closest to the window and looked outside. You saw some other students doing soccer outside. You saw Peter and Ned on the sidelines watching.

The teacher snapped your attention back on the class as you all were instructed to draw or paint a person. You chose to draw Spider-Man. After seeing him on the news, you became absorbed in his work. You've always wanted to meet him.

As you drew, you began thinking about a scenario in which you could meet. The first one was by getting yourself into danger, but you knew you shouldn't do that. And the second one, which is similar to the first one, become a superhero. This would have been fine, but you've never had training in martial arts or self-defence.

Soon, you looked at your drawing, there were some improvements that you would make to it, but it was alright. You passed it to your teacher on the way out and made your way to your locker as it was the end of the day.