Stop Getting Yourself In Trouble (P.P/ H.O) Final

Ending 1-

You got back to Harry's apartment and you pressed the buzzer, saying that it was you. The door opened and you entered the elevator, once you got to the top floor, you smelt burning, you opened the door, luckily it was unlocked or you would have just ran into it.

You saw the smoke coming from the kitchen where Harry was trying to make, whatever he was making, to stop smoking. You watched as he gave up and just chucked it into the sink. He leant against the counter and sighed in defeat. "Oh Harry" you cooed, walking over to him. "Did you burn it?"

"Yeah, to be honest I've never cooked something for anyone before. I just wanted to do something special" he said, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"That's so sweet, Harry" you said, you felt flattered that he was trying to make something hisself just for you.

"You know what, since this was a disaster, I'll take you out somewhere" Harry decided.

"I'm fine with staying here and ordering take out or something-"

"Please, Y/N?" He said.

"Alright, fine. But let me shower first" you gave in. You left to go to the bedroom you were staying in when Harry said "y/N, please wear the dress" and you nodded.

You showered, dried your hair, plaited it intricately. You put some makeup on and slid into the dress you packed. It was a formal black dress which you would have worn for work. It was tight fitting, knee length with small capped sleeves. You paired it with the black heels you brought with you. You didn't bring your phone or purse since you weren't really planning to go out and you didn't pack a clutch or a bag to go with your outfit, you hoped no one important was going to get a hold of you.

You walked out of the room and you gasped softly at Harry. He was wearing a black suit with a burgundy shirt on underneath. His hair was done so it had a small quiff at the front, you thought he looked extremely handsome. "Harry, you look great" you complemented.

"You look stunning" he told you, looking up and down you once before looking into your eyes.

"Thank you" you smiled softly before looking down at your feet.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry questioned, you nodded. He slowly reached his hand out towards yours, almost if he was asking permission to hold your hand. You closed the gap and lightly held onto his. Harry's smile got wider as he led you to the elevator.

Once you both reached the car he opened the door for you and you got in, he got into the drivers side and started the car. "May I ask where are we going?"

"You may not" Harry winked, "it's a surprise"

You pouted, "damn, I don't like surprises" you say jokingly.

"Really?" Harry's eyes flickered towards you.

"No, it's alright Harry, I do like surprises. Are you nervous?" Nervousness was the only thing you could think of as to why he wasn't hearing your joking tone.

"Just a bit. I haven't um..." He trailed off, Focusing on the road.

"Haven't um...what?" You question.

"Been on a date like this before" he said so quietly you almost couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Date?" You questioned.

"If you don't want this to be a date I'm perfectly fine with that, I didn't mean to assume" Harry rambled.

"A date is perfect" you smiled and Harry visibly relaxed. "So you haven't been on a date like this before?"