Bonnie part 1

A/N edited 5/1/23
~:~:~:~:~

Bonnie was an average teenager, aged seventeen, she wore a beautiful a-line burgundy skirt and a white patterned shirt, tucked into the skirt. She had red lips and rouged cheeks.

Bonnie looked at the posters for the war plastered along the brick walls. "We need you" was written in bold. Her father and both of her older brothers went to the war. She was left alone with her mother and younger brother.

She quickly walked back towards her house but a man accidentally knocked into her and caused her to fall. "I-I'm so sorry." A blond man said, helping the poor woman up.

"It's alright, no harm done" she gave him a smile and he blushed before they parted ways.

Bonnie had heard from her brother that Howard Stark was holding a expo to showcase all sorts of scientific inventions. Bonnie had promised to take him. Luckily for her, she also persuaded her friend and boyfriend to go with her, Maria and Bucky.

After a delicious dinner, her and her brother quickly left to go to the expo where she'd pick up Maria and then meet Bucky and his friend there.

Maria tagged along shortly and linked her arm with Bonnie's as they walked to the expo. Bonnie's brother, once they got there wandered off but promised that he'd meet her inside when Howard Stark was presentating.

As they waited they talked about the technology that was going to be on show and looked up in awe as the fireworks blasted into the air and burst into colourful specks of light.

Bonnie and Maria didn't have to wait long as they spotted Bucky and his friend walking towards them, Bucky waved at them. "Hey, Bucky!" Bonnie squealed excitedly.

As they got closer Bonnie realised that Bucky's friend was the man who accidentally knocked her over. "Hey, you're the man who knocked me over earlier" Bonnie said, once they were close enough to hear her.

Bucky turned to his friend and then to Bonnie, "really? Steve you know that's not a way to treat a beautiful lady" Bucky said jokingly, elbowing his friend, 'Steve'.

Bonnie blushed as Bucky called her beautiful, and she giggled, "it's alright though, I wasn't looking where I was going and neither was he so it was a recipie for disaster"

"I'm still sorry, though" Steve told her, blushing in embarrassment and looking down at his feet.

"You shouldn't be" Bonnie then took Bucky's hand, "come on, we need to go, we want to be on time for Mr. Stark's reveal"

Bonnie dragged Bucky and Maria with her through the crowds and she hoped Steve managed to keep up with her. They looked around at some of the exhibits and Maria especially was giddy at them. They stopped by a stand to get a drink before carrying on.

Music started playing louder from the stage, "oh my god, it's starting!" Bonnie said excitedly. She dragged Bucky and Maria along, Bucky couldn't contain his smile at the amount of excitement Bonnie was emitting, he found it adorable.

"Ladies and gentlemen-- Howard stark!"

They manage to get themselves to the front of the stage and clapped as Mr. Stark appeared on stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, what if I told you that in a few short years that your automobile won't even touch the ground at all" as he said that, the women on stage took away the four wheels that were on the red automobile.

Both Maria and Bonnie looking on in intrigue and awe as he explained to them how it would work. Howard flicked a couple switches and turned a dial and then the car suddenly started floating.