Vacation part 2

Natasha:

"Nat!" You whined, flopping down on her bed as she still slept.

"Yes, N/N?" She questioned groggily.

"I'm bored," you say, rolling onto her. You looked down at her and kissed her nose.

"Y/n!" She gently pushed you off her and sat up, "there's plenty to do, I'm sure if you ask Tony, he'll be able to give you a list of things to do here."

"Ugh, fine. Get changed, and I'll take you somewhere" you winked at her before leaving to find Tony.

"Tony! I need your help" you say, sitting on a barstool and spinning around to face him.

"What is it?" Tony questioned curiously.

"Nat and I want to go somewhere, but I don't know what to do" You sighed.

"There's a stable down the road, you can take a horse riding lesson, or they can take you on a ride around the hills?" Tony suggested.

"Tony that's a great idea!" You squealed and got up and kissed the man's cheek, "thank you!" You ran into your room and placed some boots on before running into Nat's room. "Nat hurry up, I found something we can do!"

"What is it?" She said, coming out of the bathroom.

"A surprise" you smirk, and she looked at you suspiciously. "Oh, come on. I know you'll like it."

"Okay, sure" she eye-rolled. "Come on, lead the way then."

You grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house, saying goodbye to any avenger milling around. You walked down the side of the road for several minutes before you saw a sign pointing down a track saying " Blue Barn Stables".

You led Nat down the track, and a young male was sitting on the fence, "are you Natasha and Y/N?" He asked.

"Yeah.." You said before looking at Nat, confused as to how he knew your names.

"Tony rang up, you meant to make appointments but luckily for you two today was everyone's day off, but I'm willing to ride with you both," Natasha raised a brow then he added, "I owe Tony a favour" he admitted and you both laugh.

He asked you two to follow him to the appropriately named blue barn where several horses were kept. "Diamond, Natasha will have" The man who told them his name was Ruben, told her pointing to a chestnut horse with a white blaze. "Mickey, Y/N will have" he pointed to a bay horse with a couple of white socks. "And I'll have Rosie" a pretty grey horse.

Ruben helped tack and saddle the horses up, Natasha helped lift you onto your horse, and she easily climbed onto hers. You made Nat go near you so you could take a selfie. You placed your phone back in your pocket as Ruben told you to start following him.

You both had a wonderful time; you learnt a bit of history of the area and Ruben's family business. You rode through fields, forests and even a river which managed to soak your boots as your horse was a bit shorter than the other horses.

You rode back for lunch which Ruben's wife kindly made for you all. After lunch, you went back on a stroll which turned into a make-out session in the forest.

Wanda:

"Y/n? Do you want to go for a swim?" Wanda asked after you all had lunch together.

"A swim, where?" You question as you helped wash up the plates with Steve.

"The lake" she replied.

"Aren't there crocodiles or piranhas or snakes in there?" You question.