Stood up S.R

You got dolled up into your favourite dress and put on matching makeup. You curled your hair and pulled on your shoes. You quickly checked yourself over in the mirror and smiled softly at yourself; you were extremely excited to go on this date.

You picked up your purse with your phone and keys in it. You got in your car and drove towards the restaurant that you were meant to meet up at with your date. You pulled into the car park and walked into the building. "I'm here under the reservation under O'Conner," you say to the man at the door.

"Yes, okay. Follow Suzanne, and she'll lead you to your table" The man said.

"Okay, thank you" you smiled at the man before following the lady called Suzanne. She led you to your table, it was one in the middle of the room, but you didn't mind, it was prettily set up and had melting candles in the middle.

"Would you like to order now?" Suzanne asked.

"My date's not here yet, so can I get a glass of water while I wait, please," You asked kindly.

"Of course, I'll be back in a second" She walked off.

You hated doing this, but you placed your phone on the table so you can check to see if your date messaged you saying he's late or he'll be there in a moment. When Suzanne comes back, you thank her for the drink; she also asked if you need anything to call.

You sat there for ten minutes, you drank your water and messaged your date asking where he was, he didn't read it, and he didn't reply. You sigh, maybe his phone was turned off, or he was driving.

You waited for another twenty minutes, and you decided to order a starter dish as you felt your stomach begin to growl. You messaged your date once more, this time he left you on read. Maybe he was driving, you thought.

You finished your starter and another glass of water. Suzanne felt bad for you and stood next to your table, talking to you for as long as she could. Another seven minutes passed until she had to serve another table.

You watched as a big group of people come into the building, they looked like a group of good looking, well off people. You watched them disappear to the other side of the building, you lowered your head and looked at your phone, you placed it into your bag. Suzanne came over with a glass of wine, "I think you need it, I'd want some alcohol in me if someone stood me up" she told you, you thank her and sip on your wine.

You decided to order some food; you chose your favourite dish, and Suzanne brought it to you, she added extra breadsticks. You began eating the delicious food; you were about to bite a breadstick when an extremely attractive, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, male walked up to your table. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Er, yeah. Sure. Go ahead" you gestured for him to take a seat and he did.

"I don't want to pry but did you get stood up by someone?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" You questioned curiously.

"You're an extremely beautiful lady who looks like you've got dolled up for a date. I've noticed you've been sat there by yourself ever since I've got here. I don't think it's fair for you to sit here alone."

"Thank you," you tell him, "my name is Y/N L/N."

"Steve Rogers" he introduced.

You called over Suzanne, and she narrowed her eyes at Steve. "Are you the one who stood Y/N up?" She questioned with her arms crossed.

"No, no, this is Steve. He saw that someone stood me up and decided to join me" you explain.

"Oh, sorry, Steve. I'm Suzanne, what can I get you?"

Steve ordered what he wanted, and you both ended up talking for three hours, his friends had left earlier and given him wolf-whistles, and kissy faces as they left. He was blushing like mad, and you giggled at him.

"I like your friends, they seem nice" you had told him.

"They're like my family" Steve admitted.

"I've got the same thing with my two best friends; they're like my sisters (or brothers), I don't know what I'd do without them."

Suzanne had come over with the bill; Steve had quickly passed her the money while you told him that he really didn't have to do that. Steve was an utter gentleman, and you really loved that in a man. He walked you home and shyly asked for your number. You gave it to him happily, and he gave you his.

Ever since then, you've been on multiple dates, and he had recently asked you to be his girlfriend, you obviously said yes, and you've never been happier.

A/N Short and sweet 💕

If anyone has any ideas for other imagines, please tell me xx.