Bonnie part 5

Ending 2

(I went through a mini Stucky phase so this is the result 😂 Hope it's not too bad)

Steve and Bucky took Peter Parker to their exhibit in the Smithsonian Institution as he kept asking them questions about the war, they decided to take him there so he could find everything out for himself.

Steve and Bucky walked hand in hand with Peter in front looking at the displays of the other exhibits as they made their way over to theirs.

"Oh I see you two!" Peter said excitably, running over to stand in front of both of their photos which also had their old suits in front of the big pictures. "I'm going to send a picture to Ned" Peter took out his phone and took a selfie with the two statues of Bucky and Steve.

"So, you knew all of these guys?" Peter said, looking at the other statues.

"Yup, they were all part of the howling commandos" Bucky said.

"Is that one a girl?" Peter walked up to one in the corner and looked at the picture, "wow, she looks like she's my age" Peter said, staring at the pretty girl in the picture.

"She was. Nineteen apparently when she was reported MIA. So she's presumably dead" Steve said sadly.

"Who was she?" Peter asked the two.

"Bonnie Matthews. She was Bucky's... Girlfriend" Steve said, looking at Bucky to see if he was allowed to admit it.

"Girlfriend? But you two?" Peter pressed two of his fingers together to say that they were together.

"Bisexual" Bucky mumbled.

"Oh, makes sense. She must have been pretty cool to be part of the army. Was there a lot of girls in the army?" Peter asked.

"No, only her and Peggy that I saw, Peggy wasn't technically in the army, she was an agent."

"Woah" Peter said in awe. Peter carried on looking at the exhibits, he tried to keep the questions to a minimum but curiosity overtook him." Why hasn't she been found?"

"No one knew where she went and no one can locate her." Bucky said, "the last they saw her was when she was boarding a plane, taking out the tracker and then flying off."

"She was running away? Why?" Peter questioned, Steve and Bucky sat on a bench and Peter sat on the floor in front of them.

"Well, at this time I think Bucky was supposedly dead. And I was also MIA as I crashed the plane I was on into the Arctic" Steve told the curious boy.

"Maybe she was looking for you" Peter said after pondering the information.

"Why would she remove the tracker then?"

"Maybe she didn't want to get caught by whoever owned the plane"

"I think you're onto something kid" Steve said. Steve turned to Bucky, "say if what Peter is saying is true, maybe she also crashed into the Arctic."

"And because she also was a supersoldier then maybe she just got frozen like you" Bucky finished off.

"She was a supersoldier like you!" Peter exclaimed, "she is getting cooler by the moment. No pun intended if she really is in the Arctic, sorry, I'll shut up now" Peter looked back at the picture of her. Maybe she was alive.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"You want all of us to go to the Arctic to try and find a lost friend or now ex-girlfriend because Peter had an idea?" Tony questioned, taking a sip of his drink.