Chapter one: New Type God Eater is born

I took a deep breathe before entering what may change my life. I walk in the double doors that automatically open for me. There was one machine in the center of the room. Up above, there were people inside watching me. A voice answer from the mic, "you may proceed." I walk over to the machines hearing the echoes of my boots. I look at the blade resting on the machine.

"Put your arm."
I put in my right arm. The machine attach to my wrist. I feel the pain inside of it taking my arm. I hold on a little longer.
"It will be over soon."
The voice wasn't reassuring me.

The machine releases my arm. I had my hand onto the blade as I raise it high. I take a good look at my armlet. It's attach to my wrist. I saw something a dark aura around this armlet and the blade connecting within me.

"Congratulations, you are an officially a new type God eater. We will see great promise in your future."

I bow my head out of respect to my authorities. I turn around walking out carrying a blade in my hand call a God arc. This is it. I am a officially a God Eater. There's no turning back. This is my life.

I was told to wait in the lobby until I was assign to what unit I'll be in. I saw a boy, my age with orange hair wearing a hat. He saw me. I try to look away, but it was too late. Our eyes made contact.

"Hey, are you also a god eater? I'm starting today too." He grins at me.
I nod my head.

"We should stick together since we're both new. My name is Kota."

I reply giving my name.

"I like your name! It gives off that cool vibe."

Kota chats away. I listen. I say few little words such as yes, okay and oh. I wasn't much of a talker. Kota is a interesting character.

"Stand up!"

Kota and I jump to our feet. A women walking over to us with her high heels and clipboard in her hand. She held her head high gazing at us, examining us of what kind person we are.
"Before I test you, I need medical examination. The medical room is in the second floor down the hall. You won't miss it. Did I make myself clear?" She stomps on her heel.

"Yes ma'am!" We both yell in sync.

She walks away going back to her work.
"That...was scary," said Kota.
I nod my head in agreement.
"Well, partner ready to go?"
Kota lock my arm and drag me away to the elevator to go to the medical room.

We report to the women. Her name is Tsubaki. She told us we must go through a test before we be assign to what unit we going to be in. She put me up first heading to the training room. They put a monster. We call them aragami. This aragami is a low level. I took it seriously knowing Tsubaki is watching me through the window intently how I do. I show her what I got. I use my god arc swinging my blade, then switching my blade to a gun shooting at the aragami. I dodge the aragami attacks, and finally devour them getting the core after the aragami is finish.

"Training is over," she announces.
I walk out and Kota praise me giving me a slap on my back.

"Awesome!" He said giving me thumbs up. "You were like whoosh and then you were like bam!"

I giggle seeing Kota's reenactment.
T

subaki shouts, "Stop your foolishness and get in there!"