Chapter two: Team Unit 1

"You're the new recruit," said a women with short black hair giving me a welcome smile holding her gun. "My name is Sakuya Tachibana."

I was assigned on a mission by Lindow. He told me I will meet someone waiting for me out in the field. It was only going to be us, two.

"Nervous?" she put her hands on my shoulder.

I shake my head showing my assurance to her.

"Just relax, I'll be behind you all the way. Today, you going to take the lead."

We hear a roaring sound in the distance from where we are standing. There's a tornado in circling around the center of the area and crumbling building sinking to the ground.

"Don't go too far running off. If you get too far, I can't cover you. Stay within my line of sight and my god arc's effective range."

I nod my head ready for battle gripping onto my blade.

"Alright, We're a team you and I. Are you ready?"

I nod.

We both jump out landing on the ground walking forward to the sound of the Aragami.
Sakuya is a long range shooter. She help cover me with healing as I attack in close range. The Aragami were handful, but they weren't too bad. They were Cocoon Maidens. They were annoying. We got it through. Sakuya make conversation with me telling me if it's the first time attack these Aragamis. I seen more of orgetail than these aragamis.

"Well, That's done. You did good out there," said Sakuya smile at me.

I flush for being praise.

The Aragamis were no more. Sakuya call for Hibari to bring the chopper for finishing our jobs. I look around to find some materials that can use for me to help upgrade my weapon.

"Look what the cats drag in," said Lindow greet us by the counter of where Hibari typing on the keyboards.

"At least a warm welcome will be nice," said Sakuya with one hands on her hips.

"How was the rookie?" said Lindow ruffle my head.

"I must say, I'm impressed," she said.

"That's good to hear, you should be proud," said Lindow pats my shoulders.

I had enough compliments for one day. I look around to see if Kota is here.

"If you looking for your friend, He's out in the field right now with the defense unit," said Lindow.

"Another rookie?" said Sakuya.

"This kid is one heck of a chatter box," said Lindow.

I nod in agreement.

"Well, I'm going to hit the showers and Lindow behave with our new recruit."

Lindow put his arms over my shoulder, "you got it. We'll be like two peas in a pod."
Sakuya roll her eyes and walk over to the elevator.

"How was the mission?" said Lindow look at me.

"Good," I answer shortly.

"Hey, I need details. Good is not enough."

I thought a moment.

"The Aragami were.......okay I guess."

"Well, at least you made a sentence. I'll stick with that."

"You guys!!!!"

Kota yelling and running  down the hallway to greet us.

"I totally nailed that aragami in this mission."