Chapter four: Sleep. Eat. Live.

I went on a mission with the defense unit. I was impress how well the team was. I feel like I wasn't needed. They were well-sync in battle. I'm just here fighting one aragami that's being annoying blasting out fire at them. Well, I did defeat more aragamis. After watching them work like this, I want to get stronger.

"Thanks for your help," said Tatsumi putting his hands on my shoulder. Brendon devours the aragami. Kanon cheers for our victory.

"You should come with us more often!" said Kanon.

I told them I feel like they were much more control without me fighting alongside them.
Tatsumi pinch my cheeks, "What are you talking about? You help us alot. You defend us so quickly when we almost got trampled by those Kougou."

"Tatsumi is right! You even command us to move back when we were down on our last health. Honestly, we couldn't do this without you," said Brenden.

"We should celebrate!" said Kanon.

"For this mission?" said Brendan looks at her. The mission was simple. It wasn't much.

"Of course, We are alive," said Kanon making her point.
Tatsumi and Brenden glance at each other and shrug going with it.

"I'll ask Hibari," said Tatsumi.

"Sorry, I'm busy," said Hibari over the intercom.

We laugh. Tatsumi sighs again another fail to get Hibari's attention.

"Thank you for taking care of my rookie in one piece," said Lindow standing by Hibari's desk.

"It's more of the opposite," said Tatsumi.

"Oh," said Lindow looks at me. I look the other way hoping he's not getting any ideas.

"Your recruit is really good at commanding. You got yourself a lucky rookie," said Tatsumi.

I feel heat coming upon my cheeks.

"I'm jealous. My rookie here like spending time more with your unit than mine," said Lindow.

"I guess so," said Brenden. "You don't mind we borrow your rookie and celebrate for a bit."

"Go on ahead, my rookie loves you guys more than me. I guess we should transfer the rookie to your unit," he states and look at me. Of course, I made a reaction. I shake my head. I want to stay with unit 1.

He laughs and gives me a pat on the head, "I'm just kidding." Lindow walks away still chuckling about it. Maybe, I should transfer to the defense unit. He obviously trick me to get an reaction. I also apologize to the defense unit.

"Don't worry, we understand. He's like family to you," said Kanon.

"Besides, we can always call you when we need you," said Brenden.

"Anyway, let's treat you out. Lunch is on us," said Tatsumi. "Also, Hibari....."
Hibari wasn't at the desk. It was Tsubaki at the desk.

"She's out. Need something?" she said forwardly. Tatsumi cowardly says no. We snicker. Tatsumi frown and glare at us.

"You are awfully around a lot with the defense unit," said Kota putting his hand behind his head.

"Are you jealous?" I ask.

Kota hit me on the arm, "As if!" he even pouts, "just a little..." he mutters.

I giggle seeing his cheeks puff up.

"Hey! Recruits!"

Kota and I look who called us. It was Gina.