Truth beneath the rose

So this is my first fanfic ever! I would really appreciate it if you guys commented and gave me your opinions on this story! I hope you enjoy the story!

I do not own sailor moon or the characters! All rights to the original author  Naoko Takeiuchi! (sorry if I didn't spell that right)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Prologue*

(Serena P.O.V.)

I have no idea what to do. It has been eight months since I have become "the defender of love and justice" Sailor Moon.Seriously. I still can't get used to it. It's absolutely crazy.Really.But it's true.

Eight months of fighting horrendous monsters in the early hours of the morning, looking for a mysterious moon princess that we know nothing about,and to top it all off,protecting the world from evil.

By we I mean Caspar and I. No,just kidding. By we I really mean the amazing sailor scouts! Mars,Mercury,Jupiter,and Venus. We fight as a team against the evil forces of the negaverse.They are my best friends Raye,Amy,Lita,and Mina. Of course, I also have other friends,but we haven't been able to hang out much since my life has practically been taken over by school and scout business. I barely even have time for my family!

I really miss them but I feel better when I know I am protecting them even if they don't know it. Recently,we just defeated Queen Beryl,queen of the negaverse! The thing that surprised me was that, I,Serena Tsukino,Sailor Moon, defender of love and justice,am this mysterious moon princess! I know crazy right!

But that is not the most shocking thing.Apparently, my love from the silver millennium is my best friend,Darien Chiba.

And he has no idea.....

This just got awkward.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed that! please comment and give me your opinions on the story! Sorry if it's short😁

~ Daniela✌️