Chapter 21

-Sailor Moon POV-

As I swung at Ann, she jumped out of the way and threw her own attack at me. I dodged with my sword ,and the attack, which was another energy ball, smashed into the tree. The tree rumbled and shook the whole room.

I tried to steady my wobbly legs and stay upright. Suddenly, something slammed into my back, sending me flying into a rather large tree root across the room. I ignored the aching of my muscles and wiped away a bead of sweat forming on my brow. I looked up to see Ann floating in the air looking rather smug. The scouts were still fighting Alan, and it looked like they were winning ,only sporting a few small cuts. The guys were still hidden, although I could tell they were watching.

Satisfied that the others were safe for the time being, I jumped into one of the trees branches and threw my tiara at Ann. She managed to dodge it, but before she could escape the tiara came flying back and cut her upper back. She yelped as she tried to move her arms behind her back to cover the wound, although her arms were too short to reach that far.

Sucks for her.

She saw me in the tree and almost instantly, her frustrated expression melted into a smirk. She formed another energy ball and made it seem like she was going to aim it at me, but at the last second, she changed the direction of her aim and launched the energy ball.

Oh no.

I hurriedly jumped out of the tree and called out the crescent moon shield. The magic flowed out of my hands as I continued to run.

The energy ball was getting dangerously close.

And the shield wasn't completely up yet.

The next couple seconds seemed to happen in slow motion.

The energy ball was just a few feet away.

The magic from the shield was barely reaching the top. The shield was almost done.

Just a little bit more.

I screamed as the energy ball met the shield and a small explosion happened, sending myself and Ann flying backwards. I grunted as I slammed into yet another tree root, sliding down the tree root and falling onto the floor. I could feel silent tears running down my cheeks, yet I didn't make a sound.

The scouts. I have to look for them.

I wiped away the tears and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I looked around the room. Alan was on the floor, unconscious. Ann was holding her arm and muttering curses. The guys seemed to be fine, just shocked. And the scouts...

A sob escaped my mouth as I saw them.

They were fine. They weren't hurt at all. They were standing inside the shield, which formed a dome around them. They looked shocked at the shield that was in front of them. They was a half circle sized dent in the shield, inches away from their faces. The shield glowed a dull color. I could tell it barely had power.

'And yet,' I thought ' it saved them.'

'That was your strong will and love that you have for your friends that saved them, Serenity. It wasn't the shield. It was you. Your own power.'

I didn't recognize the voice that was talking in my head, but it somehow comforted me and made me feel better.

I got to my feet and ran to my four best friends, my guardians, my sisters.

I ran and enveloped my best friends in a gigantic hug, too distracted to notice that I ran straight through the shield, and it disappeared in small colorful pixels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well..... this was an interesting chapter to write. I honestly enjoyed it. I'm not very good at fight scenes, but I feel I did okay.
I hope you all enjoyed it! Feel free to comment your thoughts about it. I also wanna thank @rangergirl50 for voting and commenting on this story!😊 I'm glad your enjoying it! It really means a lot to me☺️💕

Anyways next chapter will be out soon. Expect some more action, cause this fight isn't over yet!

Roses for all my readers🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You all are the best! And in case no one has told you this yet....i hope you have a great day! You all deserve it! 💙😘😄

-Daniela😌🌙🌹