Chapter 19

-Sailor Moon POV-

White light.

That's all I could see.

What happened?

Where am I?

I could faintly hear voices.

"Doom tree...energy...die...i don't care...for..own good...world.."

My muscles ached and I felt immensely weak. Slowly, I opened my eyes, immediately shutting them again because of the bright light. I tried to raise my hand to shield my eyes when I realized I couldn't move it. Ignoring the bright light, I quickly opened my eyes and saw my hands tied up with what looked like....tree roots?

I finally looked around at my surroundings. The room was not as bright as I made it to be. In fact, it was a dark glowing green color. The others scouts were slumped up against the other wall, all unconscious and also tied up. They all looked slightly pale and tired.

I struggled to get my body out of the ties. I wiggled, stretched, pulled, but nothing helped. Finally, I gave up and settled for another plan.

"Guys." I whispered afraid the enemy would hear. None of them moved.

"Guys? Guys!" Slowly, Venus opened her eyes.

"Serena?" She said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Mina, wake the others up!"

Venus moved her legs, which were also tied up, to kick Jupiter who was next to her. Jupiter woke up with a groan.

"Hey! What was that for?" Jupiter said.

"Jupiter, lower your voice and wake the others!" Venus whisper/yelled.

Not so much after the others awoke, the enemy came into the room.

"Well will you look at that, the princesses are awake." Ann smirked.

"What do you want?" I hissed. Ann kicked me in my side, which I now noticed had a bruise, making me yelp in pain. She grabbed my chin and jerked my face up to look at her. Our faces were a mere few inches apart.

"It's simple really. You interfere to much in our plans. I want you dead." She hissed in my face.

If I was thinking, I probably wouldn't have done it. I probably could have come up with a better plan. But since I obviously wasn't thinking, I did what I knew I shouldn't have done in this situation.

I spit in her face.

Simple really.

"Uuuggghhhh!" She slapped my face, making me topple over onto the cold cement floor. I could already feel a bruise forming on my cheek. I spit out the blood in my mouth.

"You idiotic moon twit! You will pay for that goddamn stunt! Don't think you'll get off so easy, you smartass!" She stormed out of the room, quickly followed by Alan.

I steadied myself back in an upright position, sighing as I spit out more blood.

"Are you okay?" Mars asked, her face full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You shouldn't have done that, you know." Mercury stated.

"Yeah I know, it's just...." I tried to find the right words. " it just irritates me! How they can be so cocky and act all high and mighty thinking they can rule the world! Well not on my damn watch!" I struggled to get out of the ties, failing again.

Suddenly, five dark figures creeped into the room.

"Not the damn aliens again." I muttered under my breath.

Obviously, I might have said that a little too loud, for Jupiter replied.

"Moon, don't talk back to them again, okay?" She gave me a look a parent would give a child when they have done something bad. I responded with a nod.

The figures tiptoed more into the room.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Mars said in a commanding tone.

"We are here to help you."

The figures stepped into the light, earning a gasp from all of us. We haven't seen them in..... a millennium.

Four of the five were dressed in armor, each with a cape with their own different colors, combat boots, and swords at their sides.
The one in the front was the one I couldn't get my eyes off of.

Dressed in a formal tuxedo with a cape that flaps in the wind, a top hat, and a white domino mask,white gloves, and with a sword also at his side, stood the person who I loved and adored, and fought to keep away from harm and from this whole mess. Well, I guess that didn't work out.

Each one of them went to untie all of us. The (handsome) tuxedo clad figure came to untie me. I could feel tears surfacing in my eyes. He untied me without saying a word. I looked at him, a tear sliding down my cheek. I could hear the others crying too.

Finally, he looked up at me, his midnight blue eyes staring into my ocean blue ones. I felt like he was looking into my soul, I could never keep anything from him.

Slowly, he raised a gloved hand and wiped away my tears, his hand caressing my bruised cheek, which only caused me to shed more tears. After what seemed like a lifetime, he quickly gathered me into his arms, burying his face into my hair, whispering in my ear.

"I've missed you Serenity, Serena, Sailor Moon."

I could feel his tears sliding down my neck. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, tightening my hold on him. As I sat there, his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck, I thought about how perfect it felt to be in his arms, how much I've missed being like this.

I looked at the other scouts, hugging the loves of their lives, present and past, crying, burying their faces into their necks. I smiled as I saw them holding each other, like the world might end if they didn't, kissing each other, whispering I love you's and I've missed you's to each other. Everything seemed perfect.

I pulled away from the hug, cupping his face in my small hands, and lightly pressed my dry lips to his sweet ones. He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He tasted like chocolate and coffee. Oddly enough, it tasted delicious.

We broke way from each other, both out of breath. I leaned my forehead against his, closing my eyes with a smile. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too, all of you, Darien, Endymion"
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Well there's a little lovey-dovey for y'all! I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter ^__^ Next chapter will be more action! I think I will have maybe a couple more chapters in this story. I am also working on another story, which is also sailor moon fanfic so.....yea. I really love all my readers! Thanks for reading!

•Roses for all my readers🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

•Daniela🌹🌙