Chapter 2

Hey guys! Here's chapter two!! Hope you enjoy! I do not own sailor moon or any of the characters! On with the story!🌙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena POV

So this is what I figured out about the 9th grade: teachers are mean,work is harder, there is no fun. It absolutely SUCKS! People say that your high school years are the best years of your life. Well I don't think so! Whoever said that is a big liar!

It is finally the last class of the day.But then I noticed what class it was.Algebra. I used to like math and be really good at it until they added letters. Even then I did okay. But then the real problem came when they added weird symbols.That.is.horrible.

As I sit in class, I keep glancing at the clock. Finally the last bell of the day rings. Lita, Mina,and I walk out of the classroom and see Amy outside the door.

When we get to the gate, Raye is there waiting for us. We start walking to the crown to meet up with the guys. We start talking about normal stuff, but somehow the subject changed to the negaverse. "Okay guys..." Amy starts. "this new enemy....what do we know about them?" she says getting her mini computer out to take notes. "Well,they are weird looking" Lita states. We giggle and mutter "true". "They want energy" Raye says seriously. "And they attack innocent people to get it" Mina adds. "They are stronger than our last enemy" I say.

We get to the crown and notice the guys aren't there yet. We sit at a booth and order some drinks. "So Serena..." Mina says. "What?" I ask. "Are you going to tell Darien?" "Tell him what?" "You know, the whole prince Endymion, silver millennium, I loved you a thousand years ago thing?" Mina grins.

" I don't know." I sigh. Just then I see Darien and his friends walking across the street laughing. "I just..." I start to say. "I just can't. He looks so happy with his normal life. He's popular and smart. He gets to have fun with his friends and be with his family. I don't want to ruin that. You know what Queen Serenity said. Endymion was a warrior too. He has earth powers. If I awaken his memories then maybe he will want to use his powers and help us fight the enemy. I don't want him to have to fight the horrible monsters we have to fight. I don't want him to have to worry about using all his energy to defeat the enemy. I just want him to live the normal life I never could..." My eyes start to water and my vision becomes blurry. "I just can't do that to him!" "Aww Serena..." The girls say and give me a big bear hug.

"You still love him, don't you?" Raye says sadly. "Yea..." "We are here for you Serena " Lita says. "Yea, and if you want we can blow off studying and go to the fair on Saturday!" Amy says. We all laugh and cheer. "Thanks, I really love you guys..." I tell the girls and we hug again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww best friend moments!💛💙💚❤️💖 Anyways hope you enjoyed that chapter.Chapter three will be up soon!

~Daniela🌹🌙

Truth beneath the roseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें