Chapter 13

-Normal POV-

Darien saw Sailor Moon barge into the house from the safety of a bush. He could already hear Serena's sarcastic voice in his head...

'A bush? Really? Of all the places you could have hid.... I swear you are missing a lot of brain cells...'

He winced inwardly as he decided he would keep that little, tiny detail from her. I mean, no harm done right?

He watched the house for a few minutes. Nothing happened. He was about to go in and see what was going on when a burst of silver white light came from the house and he fell back in surprise. He heard Sailor Moon yell out an attack as the light continued to shine brightly through the windows and the open doorway of the house.

And that was when the others came...

---------------------------

Sailor Moon was furious. First she has to deal with all these youmas recently, now this pink alien comes into her house and hurts her family like she has the right too.

She swung the sword at the pink alien. Unfortunately, Ann dodged the sword at the last second, barely missing it by a few centimeters. They went on like that for a while. If the situation wasn't so serious, it would look as if they were playing a game of cat and mouse.

The other scouts arrived a little after Sailor Moon had started fighting. They decided to let Sailor Moon deal with Ann, she looked like she didn't need much help with that anyway. They turned to fight with the blue alien, Alan. In the time they took to get there and when Sailor Moon was distracted, he had made Sailor Moons parents go unconscious. They were mad also, since Serena's parents always treated the girls like they were part of the family.

They kept fighting. The scouts succeeded in weakening the aliens, but the aliens would not give up that easily. Ann had a great number of cuts all over her body, and she needed energy. Fast. But there was no way she was going to give up.

Sailor Moon was still blinded by her rage, swinging the glowing sword everywhere. As Ann collapsed, Sailor Moon was ready to end this, but Alan had had enough. He quickly grabbed Ann and they both disappeared.

Sailor Moon dropped her sword and fell to the ground. Her exhaustion finally caught up with her and her body ached. She panted, wiping sweat off of her forehead.

"We need to get them to the hospital, Sailor Moon." Jupiter said grimly.

She nodded, and without thinking about it, lifted her younger brother in her arms. She motioned for the other scouts to get her parents. When her family were all secure in the arms of the scouts, she ran in the direction of the hospital,via rooftops, the others following closely behind.

Darien saw as the scouts leaped from rooftop to rooftop, Serena's family in their tight grip,all unconscious. Horrified, he began to follow them to the hospital.

The scouts finally got to the hospital. Sailor Moon ran through the automatic doors. As everyone in the hospital turned to stare at the hero's of Tokyo at the entrance of the hospital, nurses quickly raced up with three gurneys. They placed the unconscious people on the gurneys.

"Take very good care of them." Sailor Moon said, wiping Sammy's damp hair out of his closed eyes.

As the nurses quickly pushed the patients into the observation rooms, the scouts quickly ran out the entrance and jumped off.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Well there's chapter 13. Sorry it took me a long time to update, school has been very busy. Anyways, now it is officially a three day weekend, so thank god for that! I will hopefully have chapter 14 up soon! Thanks for reading!

Roses for all my readers!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

•DANIELA✌️