Chapter 15

-Normal POV-

Sailor Moon was standing in the doctors office. She looked around confused. Why was she there?

The doctor that was taking care of her family suddenly came into the room. He was wearing scrubs that were covered in blood. His blood covered hands rested on her shoulders. He had a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry, but your family is dead. You could have saved them, but you didn't try hard enough. Why didn't you try hard enough? Don't you care about your family?" As he talked to her his grip on her shoulders tightened and he started yelling.

"I do care! I love them with all I am! How could you think I would let them die! I tried the best I could!" She sobbed as she covered her face with her hands.

"Well your best isn't good enough!" He yelled and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

She slid down the wall, stuffing her face into her knees. The doctor's words kept echoing in her mind. How could this happen? She tried, she tried so hard! She continued to sob into her knees. She faintly heard her name being called.

"Sailor Moon!" Who was that? She lifted her head out of her knees. Her face contorted in confusion.

She was now in the park. How did she get there? She was just in the doctors office a second ago.

"Sailor Moon!" She whipped her head in the other direction. She gasped in horror and stumbled to her feet at what she saw. Her best friends, her boyfriend, were covered in blood, lying on the ground, calling for her.

"Sailor Moon...how could you let this happen? Don't you love us?" Venus asked weakly, blood staining her face.

"I do, I do love you all! I tried!" Sailor Moon yelled back, her right hand covering her mouth to stifle her sobs.

"Lies! You never loved us! You just used us to save yourself! You barely even tried to save us!" Mars yelled. How could she say that?

Sailor Moon couldn't stop her sobs. She wasn't the best fighter, she knew that, but she did try her best.

"I loved you Serena, how could you let us die? Your hands are stained with our blood, and you will never forget it was You who let us die. I just hope you have the decency to let the world live and not let it suffer from you lack of effort." Darien yelled, and with that his head thumped to the ground. He was dead. They were all dead. All because of her.

She yelled. She cried. She watched as the rest of the world died. All because of her. She screamed. It was all her fault.

She listened as the citizens of the world asked for her help. It echoed in her mind, their desperate cries. She just watched. One by one, they fell to the ground, their last breath escaping them and getting lost in the wind. She couldn't do anything. She was worthless. How good of a protector was she if she let the world fall right at her feet?

All she could do was cry, until she to, got exhausted from crying and she felt her life force drain away, her head falling to the ground with a single 'thump'.

----------------------

Serena sat up with a scream. Her neck ached. What happened? Was it all a dream?

Se turned to her alarm clock. 4:57am. She sighed as she rubbed her tear streaked face. She would never get back to sleep now. She stared out her window at the moonless sky. 'Great' she thought ' the moon probably hates me now too...'

She sighed as she realized how crazy she sounded. Shaking her head, she walked to the bathroom. Might as well get started with the day. On the way, she took her phone with her.

Once in the bathroom, she turned the music on that was on her phone. She never liked the silence, and music always seemed to help her forget about her problems. She striped from her clothes and got in the shower.

As the music played on and the warm water continued to fall on her, Serena got lost in her thoughts and began to actually listen to the lyrics of the music. It described how she felt perfectly.

'I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away..'

She closed her eyes and remembered all the times that she was sad or lonely. No one ever knew because she would quickly act as her usual bubbly, carefree self. It saddened her that she couldn't confide in her best friends, but she sucked it up because she didn't have time to be sad. She never did. She just had to many responsibilities.

'Im frightened by what I see, but somehow I know that there's much more to come,immobilized by my fear, and soon to be blinded by tears'

She remembered the first time she became Sailor Moon. How she would scream and cry, how she couldn't move because she was too scared. How she always had to be saved, and get yelled at for being scared. She was a fourteen year old girl at the time, what did they expect? That she could magically make her fear leave? She would always be tired because "evil never gives up" and she would fight almost every night. How the youmas got scarier and scarier as time passed. It was too much sometimes.

'Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices at my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me, shall I give in, upon my end shall I begin, forsaking all I've fallen for I rest to meet my end'

All the nightmares she would have when she actually could get a few hours of shut eye. When she would wake up gasping for air or crying. Many restless nights. All the times she would almost die.

She cleared her thoughts when she felt the water getting cold. Quickly washing off the remaining soap, she switched off the water and wrapped herself in her towel.

She got herself ready, got dressed and turned off the music. Walking out of the bathroom she looked at her clock. 5:34 am. She sighed again. She sat at her vanity table and grabbed her hair brush.

When she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror. She grinned as she looked at herself: hair in a messy bun, sweatshirt, sweatpants and bright pink socks. She loved her comfortable clothes. Who cares about looking pretty and perfect when you could be in sweats all day?

'It's too early to get all dressy anyways' she smirked.

Forgetting all the memories she remembered in the shower, she put her phone in her pocket and skipped down the stairs to eat breakfast.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Well there's chapter 15. This chapter was pretty dark in my opinion. But oh well. Next chapter will probably be up next week. Thanks for reading!

•Roses for all my readers!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

•DANIELA🌙💕

Ps. Lyrics from Whisper by Evanescene💕🎵🎶